118

Pinellia novel

Chapter 118 118 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 118

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 117 117 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 117

Next chapter: Chapter 119 119 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 119

Chapter 118 118 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 118

◎The prosperity of business and Wei slowly thinking ◎

The early preparations for the celebration also included deciding on the representative color of Taoyuan, so that in various future celebrations, officials and residents can use the color Express mood.

Wenzhu decided on the green leaves that represent life, the blue sky that represents freedom, and the white that represents purity. The three colors were arranged horizontally and combined to become the flag of Taoyuan.

System: "Would you like to add some logo on it?"

Wenzhu: "Three peach leaves, the new leaves, you know what they look like. Put them in the middle, so that others will know it is our Taoyuan."

This flag is very simple, but it is very memorable, and the colors are very bright and pure. It has been welcomed by many people as soon as it was announced. In addition to announcing the flags, Wenzhu also made a batch of small flags for sale. One point can buy a palm-sized flag. Most people are willing to buy one and use it as decoration when they go home.

Many people are also willing to buy larger sizes and hang them on their balconies or other places because they feel good looking at them. This has quickly become a trend, the date of the celebration is getting closer, and Wenzhu is decorating the streets with new flags. The official celebrations have not started yet, but are just warming up. The spontaneous celebrations among the people are already very lively. After get off work, many people gather to drink, sing and dance.

The people on the street are getting happier day by day, and the atmosphere is civilized and pleasant. The guests from afar specially invited by Wenzhu all have mixed emotions. They almost doubt that they have entered a fairy tale, and are very dissatisfied with Wenzhu's behavior and achievements. understand. What is the need to make these people happy?

In addition to these, they also found wanted fugitives on their side among the people celebrating the festival. These people were originally active and unknown low-level people in their territory. They couldn't see these disgraced people who lived and died. They were famous because their faces were printed on wanted posters and were arrested in various bases. Bounty.

But what's the use? They have advanced weapons and high-tech defense equipment, and they can also inform each other. They come and go without a trace, and cannot be caught. Even if they met face to face, they could only pretend not to know each other. If you ask Wenzhu for help, you will be asking for humiliation.

It's not like no one has tried this, telling Wenzhu that there is a wanted criminal on his side, hoping that Wenzhu will hand over the person to him for the sake of peaceful and friendly relations between the two parties.

Wen Zhu was surprised: "Did you see it wrong? How could it be? The people here are all good people. Let alone killing people, they don't even know how to fight or have sex. This must be a misunderstanding, right?

" Green: "I'm not wrong, Boss Wen, we are all friends, why make it so ugly? Forget it if it's someone else, but these people killed my biological sister..."

Wen Zhu felt that he was very disrespectful and replied calmly: "I think you misunderstood me. No matter who you think they are, to me, they are the most obedient and diligent good people. If it is really you For those people you know, you should also look for your own reasons. If oranges grow in Huainan, they become oranges, and if oranges grow in Huaibei, they become oranges. Isn’t this my responsibility?"