142

Pinellia novel

Chapter 142 142 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 142

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 141 141 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 141

Next chapter: Chapter 143 143 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 143

Chapter 142 142 ★ Zombie apocalypse, 142

◎Unity, tension, seriousness and liveliness◎

Four days later, Wenzhu sent these people away properly. The attitudes of many of them have begun to change. But the people who come here can't completely make up their minds. Even if they want to join him, they can only talk to Wenzhu first. There is still a lot of work to do after returning.

Nothing is a foregone conclusion yet, which means there are a lot of variables. It can only be said that the work of the reception office has some good foundations.

Next comes the work of the reception office.

This time, Wen Zhu did not appear, and she felt that it was time for her to accept the results. This is a good time to plan your work for the next six months to one year. External matters can be monitored by the system in real time, and you can step forward if necessary.

When the armed team went out for the flat push, Wenzhu still had to lead the team.

The work in the reception office may not necessarily lead to death, but it is difficult for the armed forces to fight without casualties. These are all fighting talents selected from the best by his subordinates. How could Wenzhu be willing to let them die?

Because the selection conditions are too high, the number of people in the armed forces has never been large. Even if they have advanced weapons and a complete set of equipment, they will not have an advantage in numbers when facing other bases.

The cost of training each member of the armed forces is tens of thousands of points. Training, equipment, uniforms, and even food, etc. are not only a waste of points, but also Wenzhu's hard work.

And these are still ongoing expenses. In Wenzhu's heart, the armed forces are far from being formed. It doesn't matter if one or two die, it's a failure we can afford. But if there were large-scale casualties, Wen Zhu's heart would bleed with pain.

What's more, in Wenzhu's heart, the armed forces are the prototype of the future army and must be cultivated from the roots without being perfunctory at all. Nowadays, when starting a business, risks need to be eliminated.

This does not mean that the reception office is not important, and Wenzhu does not feel distressed. It is just that their work safety factor is always higher than that of the armed forces, and Wenzhu is behind as a threat. Once a stormy momentum is formed, be careful according to the rules and regulations. When you do something, the risk will be very small.

After all, the situation is constantly changing, and accidents happen one after another. Wenzhu intends to retreat, but she is always called out to deal with emergencies, which makes her temper more and more irritable. When she leads people to attack the Future Base, the second largest base below the Kingdom of Heaven, In a particularly violent mood, he took out his armored vehicle and crashed the door.

The people in the armed forces had their own communication equipment and channels. When they saw this, they whispered: "What the hell is going on? Who has offended the city lord? How could he be so bold?" Everyone was talking about it, and

the atmosphere was joyful for a while. Because this future base is not difficult to deal with, just follow the steps step by step. Of course they are in the mood to chat and fight.