46

OK Novel Network - okNovel.net

oknovel.com > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Store and Back Factory > Chapter 46 Zombie Apocalypse, 46

Night mode

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

Chapter 46: The Zombie Apocalypse, 46

After the report, the maintenance staff will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently and refresh the page.

It is difficult for people not to be hostile to or even slander the beauty that is close at hand, very real, but difficult to have. Tianfeng is not an otherworldly person, knowing that he can't easily leave the base, and it also costs to live in Taoyuan, and he is not a complete paradise, so he has no worries from now on. But in the face of material abundance, infinitely close to the life before the end of the world, her feelings are still very complicated.

This kind of mentality is actually very common, especially those who are more methodical and responsive after the end of the world, often have such a quality before the end of the world, and a considerable number of people did not have a bad life before. The advent of the end times has given them the opportunity to enslave and control the power of others and to occupy the mountain as kings in the era of decay and happiness, but this kind of life can only be said to be better than most of the ordinary people who are struggling, and it is far from enough compared to their own previous knowledge and enjoyment.

Materially, it is not actually abundant, and it is not very enjoyable. There's no internet, no cell phones, no entertainment with all this infrastructure, and just looking at some inventory, which is already a luxury. Power and heating are limited, it is impossible to eat whatever you want, money and power do not work at this time, and the mood of the base leaders will not be too good.

But if you want to leave everything you have in the base and go to Taoyuan, it doesn't seem to be enough. After all, there is a hard-working country and power here, and it is bound to be just an ordinary customer in Taoyuan, and at present, it seems that the enjoyment of Taoyuan is just like that, and it is not a very tragic comparison, which inevitably makes people unable to make up their minds.

Tianfeng always believes that the current Taoyuan is still the most attractive to those who were struggling to live in the base, have a certain ability to earn crystal nuclei, or have some good things at the bottom of the box, which can be exchanged for food and clothing, and are very satisfied with this state.

The people at the bottom of a base have no ability to consume at all, while the people at the top are estimated to consume the convenience and goods brought by Taoyuan, but they will not want to live in it and leave the base. Taoyuan is very dreamy in other aspects, but the commercial nature is determined, it cannot provide stability to customers, and once there are no points, it will definitely not accommodate them, this kind of insecurity, itself is also picking customers.

Tianfeng was also a businessman before, and he considered these almost instinctively.

Mao Miaomiao was much simpler, and was surprised and delighted, but she didn't take it directly, first look at Tianfeng's behavior, see that she took a bag of dried beans, and she also took a bag of □□ candy in a measured manner.

Wen Zhu looked at the performance of the two of them, and thought of the big order that was about to be negotiated, and was in a good mood: "You're welcome, do you want to drink chilled watermelon juice?" I have it here.