95

Pinellia novel

Chapter 95 95 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 95

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 94 94 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 94

Next Chapter: Chapter 96 96 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 96

Chapter 95 95 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 95

◎Teleportation Execution◎

The entire Taoyuan fell into a strange silence, and no one spoke first. The man on the screen started to fight with difficulty, struggling from left to right.

Morally speaking, most people will certainly support the punishment of domestic violence offenders if they are not doing their own thing, even if it is a little harsher, it doesn't matter. Because in their hearts they think that they are not the kind of incompetent person, and even if they do it, they will be more secretive and not discovered by others. What's more, there are actually only a few people who have families now.

People often cannot empathize with people who are different from themselves.

But this does not mean that they can accept such harsh punishment.

Corporal punishment is very popular in every base, because the weapons and punishment methods they have are not enough to support a clean death. The traditional method of death penalty will naturally be eliminated without adequate tool support. Being shot to death or being injected with drugs to death are both decent punishments.

Many bases also use all or some people to watch the execution as a means of deterrence, but they do not have the ability to directly throw the criminal into a pile of zombies.

After long-term battles and confrontations, human beings have developed a deep-rooted disgust and fear for zombies from body to heart. Naturally, there are many people who deliberately abandon others among the zombies during battles as a means of punishment or revenge, but many people watching this scene now believe that it is just domestic violence, and the crime is not that serious.

Outsiders often believe that they have no right to intervene in household matters, and it is difficult to see what bad effects a person's violence will have on society after being released in the family. Although Wenzhu can say with certainty that a person venting violence in the family may be said to be harmless to society, but once the violence becomes life-threatening, someone will eventually die, but the perpetrator will not be punished as he should. , the crime will definitely continue to escalate.

If evil is not curbed, it will only spread indefinitely.

The strange thing is that even in the original society, most people still choose to get married, but this unhealthy trend in marriage does not seem to have any impact on their choices.

It's very logically unsound when you think about it.

A social relationship that the vast majority of human beings will enter, and will also give birth to new lives, thus closely linking these two people, is called marriage. This kind of relationship is so common and obviously very important to society, but the violence, oppression, and blood-sucking in it seem to have become a matter of course because so many people have experienced it, and it is not a problem that needs to be solved.

Some people vent their dissatisfaction with society in marriage, and some people vent their dissatisfaction with marriage in society, thereby achieving a perfect cycle, with only logic making a sound of being disrespected.