153

Pinellia novel

Chapter 153 153 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 153

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 152 152 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 152

Next chapter: Chapter 154 154 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 154

Chapter 153 153 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 153

◎Open your imagination and go to the Northeast◎

Control of culture and thought has always been necessary, but Wenzhu has no idea how to do it.

According to her observation, what people like most at this stage is simple, light-hearted and relatively shallow entertainment content, because dark and serious topics are more likely to arouse PTSD. Even the most heartless people can't stand the torture of these four years. Instead, love, comedy, and even cartoons that are far away from life and can be gradually controlled are more popular.

Other than that, it’s restricted content. Whether it’s about sexual reproduction or horror and gore, everyone is interested. The former is human nature, and the gender ratio is like this now. Apart from seeking some satisfaction in the virtual world, the only option is to find men. Although their sexual orientation is fixed, they can still fight it out when reality forces them to do so. If it is consensual, Wenzhu will certainly not care, but if there is bullying or coercion, he will go to jail.

As for the latter, the pursuit of horror content, on the one hand, dealing with zombies increases people's tolerance for horror elements, and they even like to pursue excitement. On the other hand, it is familiar to them, but it will not arouse sadness. content. Wenzhu found that many people like to use plasma tablets as entertainment to pass the time.

Those who can live to this day have a very low chance of not getting blood on their hands. They are used to a life of licking blood on the tip of a knife, and suddenly return to normalcy. Although many people can be grateful for this kind of happiness and peace, they always feel a little bit lost deep in their hearts. of. After all, once people have experienced a more exciting life and adapted to it, they will inevitably react when the stimulation is reduced.

Wenzhu has sky-eye surveillance and unparalleled police dispatch speed. The residents of Taoyuan are also full of martial arts. Generally speaking, they are not very worried about the case - but she also consciously selects the criminal topics of criminal investigation and encourages outings to explore, regardless of Whether to join the armed forces or form your own group, let this violent need have a reasonable and legal outlet that does not harm other human beings.

She doesn't have to worry about this outlet disappearing in the short term. After all, even if all the zombies are killed, there will still be mutated plants and animals. Humans will have to live in this dangerous world for a long time. Having lost the racial advantage brought by numbers, even if humans have technology to make up for it, it will take a long time to restore the old outlook.

In fact, although the world is much more dangerous, Wen Zhu also feels that the environment is indeed much better. The bottom of the water is clear and the creatures are multiplying, which shows that all kinds of frost and sky are free. This is indeed true. There is always a competitive relationship between species on the earth. Once humans, who occupy the dominant position, take a few steps back, other creatures will immediately gain greater living space.

The disappearance and tightening of civilization is inevitable, but is this huge disaster for mankind an opportunity for the earth?

Wenzhu was not someone who cared very much about the life and death of the human race. Now that she was in the position of being the savior of mankind, she would naturally do her best and abide by her professional ethics. But from a macro perspective, human beings are just one of thousands of creatures, and in a sense, destruction is an inevitable outcome.