26

OK Novel Network - okNovel.net

oknovel.com > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Store and Back Factory > Chapter 26 Zombie Apocalypse, 26

Night mode

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

Chapter 26: The Zombie Apocalypse, 26

After the report, the maintenance staff will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently and refresh the page.

As we all know, it is difficult for people to survive without a group in the last days, so a large number of people in a group means that it has strong financial resources, strong strength, and a high probability of survival.

But as the saying goes, the beast will only walk alone. There is also some truth in this statement in human society, and any group that walks alone or has a small number of people must have its own strength. These three people are a man and two women, their faces look very peaceful, there are no particularly young, the men are about forty, and the two women are also in their thirties.

Their appearance was also frank, all the way out from behind the opposite building, and before they crossed the road, the three of them raised their hands and looked very aware of the rules.

Wen Zhu stopped closing the door and looked at them with interest.

Of the three, it was obvious that the men were the mainstay, and when they came to the side of the road, they stopped, as if they had raised their hands, indicating that they were not hostile, and that they did not mean to make trouble. The man also wears a pair of glasses, with a thin frame and silver edges, with a Sven and elegant temperament, in the past, he had to be classified as Sven scum by people passing by when he walked.

The posture and tone of his speech also seemed very sincere: "I am the head of the field service department of the Shuguang base, and the juniors are ignorant and disturb the boss's business, since you didn't kill them, let's talk about the conditions." Please make it clear how you can release them.

Smelling the bamboo, I think this is really interesting. Although he is polite, he has a bit of a social flavor, and it seems that he was not an official. There is a high probability that he is in business, and he still has the spirit of the rivers and lakes.

She was also unambiguous, and directly put forward the condition: "Ten fourth-level crystal nuclei for one person, the least."

When the three of them were observing Wenzhu, they were naturally also observing Wenzhu. Clean and tidy, fair and smooth skin, beautiful clothes, strong body, natural posture, looking at the standing posture is obviously a practitioner, and the vigilance is very strong. Listen to her again, crisp and neat, but there is no room at all. Ten fourth-level crystal nuclei are already amazing, and this is still "at least".

How can ordinary people have this kind of tone?

Besides, the Dawning Base is also famous around, and it is impossible to be wronged.

Several people looked at each other a few times, regardless of the hoarse voices hanging under the eaves and begging "Uncle Zhao for help", the well-dressed Uncle Zhao smiled very kindly, reached out to help his glasses, and told the truth: "The boss is really joking." Although these children all have a bit of background, not everyone is worth such a high price, you should know it in your heart, right? Besides, in this world, although the boss has great ability, he must also have channels and connections. Since you are a businessman, let's talk about business. Seven people, fifty fourth-level crystal nuclei, and I will produce another hundred second-level crystal nuclei myself, and in addition, I will immediately ask the military commander of the base to come and negotiate business with you. Whether it's opening a branch, buying goods from you, or listing your place as a canteen for all our field staff, you can talk about that. What do you think?