9

OK Novel Network - okNovel.net

oknovel.com > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Store and Back Factory > Chapter 9 Zombie Apocalypse, 9

Night mode

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

Chapter 9: The Zombie Apocalypse, 9

After the report, the maintenance staff will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently and refresh the page.

Du Fang didn't say anything, and there was even envy in his eyes. If she has this level of ability, she can lead her family to live a good life, and her daughter can even go to the base school.

Wen Zhu simply executed the four strong men, whether it was speed or means, the two old customers did not express any opinions. After eating and drinking and resting for a while, the two of them left again. Wen Zhu called the system to start broadcasting, and at the same time went to the bedroom to choose to expand.

Originally, there were only about twenty square meters in the bedroom, and the area of the bathroom was calculated, which was such a pattern that could be seen at a glance, and now the bathroom was moved directly to the side of the bedroom, and the door near the store became a blank living room, and there was a window on the wall against the door, and the outside was very real, but it was very outrageous blue sky and white clouds.

Wen Zhu directly called out the template and found that there were more templates to choose from, with a total of five sets. She chose an oily green decorative wall, calm and calm like being in a forest of ferns, opposite the decorative wall, next to this door, there is a sofa group, a couch, a couch to form an L-shape, and on the other side is a soft lazy sofa, the whole person can sink in.

The floor Wenzhu chose a modern configuration of cream white and black lines, and a thick zebra pattern carpet was laid in the middle, where coffee tables and snack cabinets were placed. Put the dining table on the side of the bedroom, this is the original setting of the system, Wen Zhu guessed that there will be more settings such as the dining room and kitchen after updating it.

The dining table was the size of a four-person table, with four dining chairs, all of which were simple black and white, and the candlesticks and vases of flowers on the back table she had selected were also gifted. The wavy opening of the green glass vase with a gradient of shades of green is inserted with a bouquet of tulips with thick green leaves, the flowers are fresh, and there are three colors of red, yellow and pink. Wen Zhu picked it up and looked at it and smelled and touched it, and couldn't put it down.

She hadn't seen flowers in a long time!

There is a dining cabinet against the wall, which can be used to store utensils, drinking glasses, etc., but it is still empty. Wen Zhu just received 5,000 points, plus the rewards for achievement tasks and upgrade tasks, it was already approaching 8,000, and he immediately bought a full set of cups, plates and bowls, which will always be used in the future!

Wen Zhu used to like to collect all kinds of cups, but this time he bought mugs with lids, snow cups that can make his own drinks, goblets, whiskey glasses... In short, she picked up cheap and good-looking basic models, bought several, and arranged posts for them. Mugs with lids are suitable for sitting behind the cash register and drinking tea when opening a store, and they come with a thermal insulation function. Drinking Coke from a goblet is a treat. Whiskey glasses are suitable for drinking colored beverages with ice, such as iced tea, or beer.