60

OK Novel Network - okNovel.net

oknovel.com > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Store and Back Factory > Chapter 60 Zombie Apocalypse, 60

Night mode

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

Chapter 60: The Zombie Apocalypse, 60

After the report, the maintenance staff will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently and refresh the page.

Ma Linlin is enthusiastic, she just wants to join in the fun, and she happens to be in a good mood today, which doesn't mean that she is a good person. But human nature is like this, sending the Buddha to the west is a very convincing sentence, so seeing that the little couple is hungry, they also obviously show a shaken look, so they can't help but speak: "It's all here, and it's not bad for a meal." Besides, this sunscreen clothing is so good, can it be badly eaten? There is also a money exchange machine in the restaurant, so why don't you go over and have a look?

Hunger destroys people's reason, especially for people who can only eat for a long time, but have tasted delicious food before, and the desire for delicious things destroys the body and mind from the inside out. As long as you think of the name of the dish, you will immediately think of a plate of delicacies with full color and flavor, and you will immediately go crazy to experience the crisp and tender taste of lettuce, the taste of shredded meat with plenty of flavor and water, the unique aroma of tempeh, the deboning of pork ribs stewed with a little fat and fall off as soon as you bite it, the gelatinous skin of grilled fish, and the delicate and delicious garlic clove meat...

At this moment, man is just a kind of walking corpse, and the green light emitted from his eyes is not much different from that of zombies.

The little couples intellectually don't want to go, and they have to be careful with every extra-budgetary expense, but at this time, they don't know if it's an illusion or what, their sense of smell seems to be full of the aroma of meat. In a daze, it seemed that the process had been completely omitted, and the next moment they returned to consciousness, they had already finished their value, waiting in line to buy food, and their eyes were fixed on the plate in the hand of everyone who passed by them.

Fish, meat, vegetables, rice, steamed buns... Ahh

The souls of both of them were filled with roars.

They are basically still well fed, but when they go out in this weather, the food they can carry must be very dry food, and some industrial products that are not known to be expired. It's not that industrial products are bad, but the types and tastes are not picky, because these materials are basically issued by the base as part of the salary or bonus, and they must be eaten, and they are so blinded that their souls will fly out of their mouths.

Fresh, abundant, and delicious food is undoubtedly only available for these ordinary people who go out on duty all year round, only during fantasy and vacation.

But the canteen at any base can't be as good as the restaurant in Taoyuan.

The little couple didn't feel very hungry, but when they got the plate, they found that their saliva was secreting wildly, their stomachs were squirming, and the overwhelming hunger and gluttony overwhelmed any other needs, and even their hands were shaking. As soon as they held the plate in their hands, they almost wanted to eat it with their hands.

Fortunately, there was an empty seat very close, so the two of them quickly sat down, picked up the steamed buns and stuffed them into their mouths.

Delicate and fluffy snow-white soft steamed buns, the skin is strong, the inside is soft and chewy, and the mouth is stuffed after a big bite, all of which are clean and steaming wheat aroma, and a slight starch sweetness. The two of them almost took a big steamed bun in three bites, and regardless of the indescribable dirt on their hands, they still gulped - after experiencing the end of the world, they can still insist on not eating dirty food, which is also a manifestation of Privilege.