76

Chapter 76 76 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 76

◎Cleaning up team and task hall◎

Wenzhu himself has never stayed in a five-star hotel. Her previous internship and working period did not last more than five years. The company was not high-end enough and the salary was not high. Who would have thought that one day she would own a five-star hotel?

Not only was Wenzhu happy, but the system was also happy. It felt that its persistence had paid off: "I knew you would be lucky! After helping Ren Yujia, good people are rewarded." Bar!"

"The system is also superstitious, right? Isn't it just probability, like luck?" Wen Zhu walked to the street to observe a suitable location for the hotel, while grinding his teeth with the system.

System: "The probability of occurrence is completely random. In this case, isn't it just luck when it occurs? This also exists objectively. However... this street seems to be really unable to accommodate a hotel... a five-star hotel, no matter what There should also be a dedicated section of road to facilitate security..."

Wen Zhu shrugged: "Then clear out a few streets. If we expand it further, I think this street won't even be able to accommodate shops. It's time to start cleaning up adjacent streets. The system will issue an announcement and recruit the first batch of cleanup teams. For both combat and logistics, the combat team has a standard of 100 points per day, which increases the friendliness rating towards Taoyuan. The logistics team cleans up to 70 points per day, which also increases a certain degree of friendliness. You all know the standard, well...one from each of several stores. Its good that someone is responsible for reviewing the establishment, assigning tasks and issuing points. Now I dont need to do such small things personally.

Because he had already planned with the system, Wen Zhu's tone was very relaxed even though he was in a hurry now.

The announcement was quickly sent out, and many people finally saw their money back in Taoyuan. Whether it was out of practical considerations or to express their stance towards Wenzhu, almost everyone signed up. Especially for people like the Zhang family, who have no one to rely on and are raising a family, they feel that they need to show off.

Besides, the requirements of the combat team are high and they can't do it. They are used to sweeping the streets, picking up garbage and burying zombies. How can they not do it? Most people who have survived until now are more or less adapted to the end of the world, and even their physical strength has improved a lot. So when they spread the word, they all think that whether to go or not is a matter of attitude. Whether they can be selected or not is a matter of attitude. It's a matter of ability.

Besides, although I dont know what the friendship rating is, it sounds like it is very useful. There should be no problem in interpreting it as a level of loyalty, right? Even if you dont take your daily income into consideration, this is still important.

Within a few days of signing up for Wuyang Wuyang, Wenzhu finally saved enough to open low-rent housing and a spare turnover of 500,000 yuan, and quickly opened the real estate industry. She planned to place the low-rent houses on both sides of the street on the east side of the street, and the hotel on the west side, leaving only one road to pass through, and take a clean, luxurious and enjoyable route.

There is no need to make any plans now, just leave it as it is.

Wenzhu opened a low-rent house, and the first development team was formed. The combat team was responsible for developing in the front, and the cleaning team worked in the back. First, we need to dig deep pits to dispose of zombie corpses and possible dead human corpses to avoid the spread of infectious diseases. Then we need to sweep the streets, pick up garbage, and sweep these buildings again.