90

Pinellia novel

Chapter 90 90 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 90

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 89 89 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 89

Next Chapter: Chapter 91 91 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 91

Chapter 90 90 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 90

◎School, Domestic Violence, Hospital ◎

General School, like the hospital, is a large, dusty courtyard with a building standing abruptly inside, except for the first floor which is open for use Except for that, everything else is also dusty. In order to consider the human eye in the work, Wenzhu placed some flowers, plants and trees as adjustments.

The school is better. Functional places such as playgrounds are opened at the first level. There is also some built-in greening, which looks more pleasing to the eye. In order to block the summer sun, Wenzhu planted tall trees wherever there was a large open space, blocking out the sky and casting a heavy shade.

In addition, Wenzhu bought all the buildings with courtyards that filter ultraviolet rays, adjust the temperature and prevent snow disasters. It is transparent and colorless and can be adjusted in shape and opened and closed at will, saving doctors, patients, teachers and students the pain of shoveling snow.

The winter here is very long, and it snows heavily. Blocking roads and closing doors is not a problem. In addition to finding people with corresponding powers, the only way to clear the snow is to use large machinery, not manpower. When Wenzhu was in school, he spent most of his time in the north. Not only was the snow high, it would at least cover his ankles sometimes.

Normally, the scariest thing about snowy days in the north is not the fluffy and soft snow that has just fallen to the ground, but the ice that has been trampled and frozen hard, and when the weather is not cold enough, the snow melts while it snows, and the melted water Frozen into a thin layer of ice. There was a lot of noise when people walked up, and it was impossible not to fall down.

The most terrifying thing about snowy days now is that roads are blocked and doors are blocked, making it impossible to move. The temperature is extremely low and there are no heating facilities. People can urinate blood from the cold in just five minutes outside.

In addition to completing the framework and adjusting urgent small details to meet customer needs, Wenzhu is preparing for snowy days. Her personal life is already very luxurious, but she often feels poor. She wants to imitate Jiajing and shout: "My money! My money!" When she walked into the general school, it was also

lunch break, and the elderly felt less sleepy. The old couple of the Zhang family were not sleeping and were talking in the corridor. The old lady was still studying with a few textbooks. It looks very warm, and it reminds people of words such as love and growing old.

The reason why their family let the old lady work was very simple. Firstly, Wen Zhuming showed preferential treatment to women, and secondly, the old lady didn't know how to cook.

School has not started during this period, and the school's job is to compile textbooks. Apart from being relatively bald, life is very regular. The teachers all say that their minds seem to be clearer than before.

The old lady's name was very nice, Mu Fang, and everyone in Wen Zhu called her Teacher Mu.

Walking to the corridor, the two old people also saw Wenzhu and greeted each other. Wenzhu responded with a smile: "Teacher Mu, Uncle Zhang, where are you basking in the sun? I came to the school to take a look."