99

Pinellia novel

Chapter 99 99 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 99

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 98 98 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 98

Next Chapter: Chapter 100 100 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 100

Chapter 99 99 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 99

◎ Draw lots to decide who will be sucked first ◎

Although he is ready to unify other bases with arms, Wenzhu is not a devil. She still planned to talk before taking action. As for which base can successfully turn around and get on the train, Wenzhu doesn't care.

She asked the system to do a small random program. Draw lots to determine the order in which to lobby the big bases.

In Wenzhu's eyes, these bases are actually the same. There is no special emotional color, and none of them can't be defeated. Since it will all be her own territory from now on, Wenzhu will not favor one over the other. She decided to treat everyone equally from the beginning. She didn't care at all whether the other party would feel honored or would resist.

The system was able to create such a small program with just a handful of fingers, and the finished product was in front of her in less than a second. This page is very simple. There is only one button in the blank space, and the following dialog box. Click the button and random results will flash continuously. Click again to freeze the frame. The base displayed above will be the first base that Wenzhu visited for lobbying. .

Wenzhu planned to draw one first, and then lobby them one by one in this order. Of course it would be best if there are people who are willing to join peacefully. If there are people who object, it is an opportunity to work in the armed forces.

The first one to be drawn was Fengyun Base, Wen Zhu thought thoughtfully.

"I think this task is quite easy to accomplish, for example, find Wang Xiaolong." The system suggested.

Wen Zhu also agreed with its judgment, but he just didn't think it was necessary to go to Wang Xiaolong immediately: "Don't worry, Fengyun Base is not Wang Bin's one-stop shop. Let's go and check the situation first."

After all, his identity is not casual now, Wen Zhu said Zhu couldn't just run to Fengyun Base without saying a word, as this would easily cause panic, and others would think she was here to provoke.

She asked the system to play a video for Zheng Hongzhuo first.

Although the only thing in Zheng Hongzhuo's home that could bear the function of instant communication was the walkie-talkie, some operations of the system put Wenzhu's face on the TV in Zheng Hongzhuo's home.

No need to worry about small details.

It was night at that time, and Zheng Hongzhuo was preparing to take a rest. He wanted to watch TV and relax before going to bed. He didn't expect that he would be so frightened, but he was not surprised that Wenzhu came to his door.

Zheng Hongzhuo is not a good man or woman. She was able to accept it so quickly and support Wenzhu's expansion in the base, of course, because it was of great benefit to herself without any harm.

After all, Wenzhu seemed to be a very harmless businessman at that time, and no one expected that she would develop so fast.

Sometimes the existence of a behemoth is a threat in itself. Even if it behaves kindly, it will keep the surrounding small forces awake day and night. What's more, no matter how principled a powerful force is, there must be a side of thunderous fury. People inside Taoyuan are very happy, but people outside are worried and will not be happy.