61

Chapter 61 61 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 61

◎A one-day trip full of shock◎

Ma Linlin is smart and familiar with Wenzhu's work style. She rolled her eyes when she heard this: "How many spicy dishes are we going to serve first? Let's have spicy soup. Drink it in a bowl. It may make you sweat, but it will keep you warm. Body! I cant eat it now, but I have to eat it in the winter, Boss Wen! I havent eaten this for a long time! Otherwise, I want to have a spicy and sour belly soup, which has shredded belly and is sour and spicy! Oh... I really want to eat it. A bowl of chili paste...my mom makes the best..."

She originally wanted to fight for the flavor of her hometown. After all, she would never go back home. Even eating hometown food was a luxury. It was the taste that truly haunted her. Just talking about it triggered my own memories and made me feel uncomfortable. Thinking of the meals she had eaten and cooked at home, tears flashed in Ma Linlin's eyes, and she quickly returned to normal.

When the people next to him heard that he could still do this, they rushed to compete with Wenzhu for their own hometown dishes: "We, Fran, are the best at eating spicy food! The boss listened to me and made fried pork with chili! This is not too spicy! It's not too spicy! There are fish heads with chopped peppers, grandmas dishes, Dongan chicken, blood duck, ginger spicy snake...chiliu!

At the end of the sentence, the man took a loud sip of saliva.

The Flemish people have gone to war, how can the Jiangxi people sit still?

"Snails! This is super delicious. Everyone loves it, right? And after eating it, zombies don't want to smell the smell on their body! We also have fried pork with dried chili! If you have steamed pork with rice noodles, three cups of chicken, and artemisia arborescens Fried bacon...chi! I want to eat it all!"

When talking about other topics, there are always people who can't get in the conversation. After all, this place was originally a provincial capital city with a developed economy and a very large population. Many people came from the south and north, and the ancestral origins of the survivors now are also very diverse. But when it comes to food, I especially start to compare, such as where can I eat spicy food, and where can I eat sour food? Even if you have fried pork with chili peppers here, we also have it, and ours is spicier. These are all excellent topics of conversation.

If Wenzhu didn't stop, they could still fight for three days and three nights. Even Shen Jinfan, who has always been cautious, wanted to shout: "Listen to me, it's obviously Dai-flavored chicken feet, sour and spicy, appetizing and sweaty! I choose chicken feet!"

There were too many people talking, and Wenzhu couldn't hear them all. She simply said: "I know, I know, the quota for new dishes is limited, but there will be everything that should be available. If there are choices in the future, I will post it at the door of the restaurant Notice, you can vote with the store staff while you are eating. One person, one vote, not multiple votes. This is linked to your membership card."

Some of the choices were unexpected surprises, and they sounded lively. Everyone naturally cheered, and it seemed that they would soon be able to eat the hometown dishes they had longed for.

The warm atmosphere began to subside. Wen Zhu lowered her head to eat, and no one bothered her anymore without a glance.

Shen Jinfan was inspired and excited for a moment. Now he observed Wen Zhu carefully and couldn't help but whisper to his boyfriend: "I didn't expect the boss to be such a person. It looks like..."

She was used to being cautious, and she had the same feelings with her boyfriend, so she didn't continue talking, but just indicated with her eyes. Qin Zheng knew that she wanted to live here. Although they are not without worries, the conditions they see are really good. They have suffered a lot in the last days. After this meal, their bones will melt, and they will inevitably find reasons to want to stay.