82

Pinellia novel

Chapter 82 82 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 82

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 81 81 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 81

Next chapter: Chapter 83 83 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 83

Chapter 82 82 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 82

◎It’s so disgusting◎

It’s summer now. There are eaves to protect us from the direct sunlight. The people who are on guard in the security room are all wearing cool clothes. In other words, since they are all men, they are not wearing any clothes at all.

They are all men. In this sultry weather, staying in the same room, what is the use of wearing clothes?

When I saw two women at Ma Linlin's side, their first reaction was not shame and embarrassment. Instead, they smiled and stretched out their hands to scratch itches, scratch lice, or pick their scalps. The greasy hair seemed to be stiff. , the whole thing moved as soon as it was picked, and a large amount of dandruff and grease almost made Ma Linlin, who was standing at the front, have a distorted expression.

Compared to this dirty picture, the thumbtacks below are really nothing to worry about.

These men have no sense of shame. Rather than deliberately being embarrassed by the two young women, they are more like animals, subconsciously trying to get a reaction from the opposite sex. Liu Bi silently blocked Wei, who was about to ejaculate, behind him. Ma Linlin just rolled her eyes and told them to go back and get dressed.

These people don't have a single piece of clothing. After all, the weather is getting colder now, and it's easy to catch a cold when they go out to water vegetables in the morning and evening. Ma Linlin didn't care. She felt that these people had the unusual characteristics of slow-minded people, and they wouldn't be able to see any thumbtacks in the apocalypse. Otherwise, female superpowers would hardly be able to walk outside.

For example, if you are urinating in public and encounter someone else urinating in public, you can't just scream and cover your face and run away, right? After seeing this thing too much, it would just be the same, so she was very indifferent. If it weren't for the wrong timing, he would have criticized them loudly, making these men laugh until they couldn't walk with their legs covered.

Men always think that their little flesh can make women react, whether they are shy, scared, or angry. It seems that this thing has radiation, but in fact most of them are only qualified to be laughed at. Ma Linlin rolled her eyes again and said to her two brothers: "If there's going to be a fight later, remember to castrate them all afterwards. If you don't even want something, my aunt will do a good deed. If we can't fight... forget it. They are lucky!"

Ma Linlin's voice was not loud, but everyone on her side heard it. Wei slowly poked his head out from behind Liu Bi: "Sister Linlin, you are so amazing! I learned it!" The

rich lady of the apocalypse , also has a different style of painting. Wei Manchuan had killed a lot of people, but when possible, he would maintain his useless glamour, but he didn't go out of his way to castrate anyone. Liu Bi sighed and said, "I'll come, just watch it. You don't know how, that thing is so dirty!" He usually spoke

very little, but this time he said two sentences, and he was full of disgust. It's written on your face. Ma Daquan smacked his tongue: "Brother is such a cruel person."

At this time, let alone the most basic sympathy between men, Ma Daquan and the others have younger sisters, and Liu Bi even likes Wei Manman. Who can bear to humiliate himself with a thumbtack? A human man? How can this be considered similar?