139

Pinellia novel

Chapter 139 139 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 139

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 138 138 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 138

Next Chapter: Chapter 140 140 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 140

Chapter 139 139 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 139

◎Emergency Mission◎

The news that Wen Zhu returned to City No. 1 was not widely publicized. As soon as she landed, she connected with the secretarial team who greeted her in advance, and directly followed the list drawn up on the plane. Call someone, don't explain when you arrive, just pack it up and send it to the plane, and everything can be done on the plane.

Her passenger plane was purchased from the system, and the space planning is more reasonable. There are toilets, restaurants, everything, and nothing is delayed.

The armed forces selected fifty people, the reception office selected six people, and then the hospitals and schools selected some people, mainly to set an example for City No. 3 and establish rules. These people may not necessarily stay in City No. 3 in the future. Specific arrangements can be made after the situation in City No. 3 calms down.

Wenzhu's absence during this period was not something that was widely publicized, but the people she recruited were not ordinary people, and the news was still heard. Although there was some speculation that she was going to expand the territory, they were still surprised when they got on the plane and started to understand the basic situation and their respective tasks.

What did you eat? It developed so fast? Can one person accomplish such a big thing?

Comparing the process from the canteen to No. 1 City, it is obvious that Wenzhu has made progress. No one knows where the upper limit of her abilities is. This kind of person is quite scary even on his own side.

On the way, they obtained basic information and mission objectives of City No. 3. The largest number of people from the armed forces came this time, because in addition to leading the team to push other bases, they were also responsible for training the armed forces in City No. 3. Zhou Jinghui also came this time, and he also brought several of his subordinates who were very talented in coaching and were good at teaching and educating people in the army.

These people have suffered a lot at the hands of Zhou Jinghui. Although they are willing to do so, they are also happy to help others make progress when they think of the blood and sweat they have shed. The thought of facing a large group of new recruits made them gear up and laugh non-stop.

In contrast, everyone in the reception office knew that this time they were going to face a big test, and they were all prepared for it. They nervously passed around information and discussed plans, fearing that they would not be able to be trusted by Wenzhu and lose the No. 1 city. face.

Not many people came from City No. 2 because they were also newly built. If the map of City No. 3 hadn’t been opened so quickly, the people in City No. 2 would still be in the testing period. On this plane, there is an unspoken atmosphere of competition between the people in City 1 and City 2. The former has the arrogance and pride of being a big brother, while the latter also has a newfound dissatisfaction and a sense of fighting for face.

But their minds clearly knew that when facing City No. 3, the two places must not have any discord. Instead, they must work in extra harmony and cooperate extraordinarily closely. Once a discord breaks out, isn't it just a humiliating show of humiliating and humiliating the new born little brother?