47

OK Novel Network - okNovel.net

oknovel.com > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Store and Back Factory > Chapter 47 Zombie Apocalypse, 47

Night mode

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

Chapter 47: The Zombie Apocalypse, 47

After the report, the maintenance staff will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently and refresh the page.

Fengyun Base and Dawning Base are both outside the city, and it was originally possible to reach it in more than an hour from the highway, but after the end of the world, the highway was also destroyed, not only piled up with all kinds of cars that no one cared for after the driver and passengers became zombies, but also there were no maintenance people, and it was basically impassable.

With the ability of a large base, it is estimated that they can clear the road together, but after clearing it, it will affect their own safety. At such a distance, what if the other party launches a lightning attack? Therefore, everyone is mainly connected by several major roads that have been cleared or crushed out now, and then take the rugged and hidden roads guarded.

If modern people do not receive enough military education or are interested in the military field, they basically have no understanding of occupying favorable terrain, so a base must be heavily guarded and inspected at all levels if it opens its mouth, for fear of putting the enemy in.

The same is certainly true of Fengyun Base.

Led by Tianfeng's convoy, Wen Zhu smoothly entered the Fengyun base. The visitors' cars are parked in the parking lot as soon as they enter the gate, and they are guarded. Tianfeng asked Wen Zhu to change cars, and in a flash, Wen Zhu noticed that someone had a covetous expression towards her car, and even for herself.

Well...... It's a familiar taste.

The system wondered: "Why do you feel that you still miss it?"

Wen Zhu shrugged: "No way, I'm already a pervert in the last days." If I were to go back to the peaceful, safe and prosperous past, I don't think I would be able to continue with my previous life.

Once people's hearts break through the bottom line and are tempered in extreme environments, it will be difficult to return to their original simplicity. Wen Zhu still has this bit of self-knowledge, and she said again: "And rob Zheng Hongzhuo, it's a little uneconomical, robbing this Li Zhiyan, I think I'm standing on the moral high ground." You see, it's clear that he's trying to me.

System: "... How do you know?

Wen Zhu didn't explain, climbed into the back seat of the jeep that Tianfeng had originally made, and put on an unfathomable posture: "You'll know later, attitude, it's in the details." Check the shield on my body, don't drop the chain. When I entered the house later, I equipped my baby Serdyukov for me.

The system promises.

The group passed a cobblestone path and drove to a small white building. The wall was crawling with raging creepers, and the green shade was so thick that Wen Zhu couldn't help but look at it twice. The shadows cast by the plants have a cooling effect, and when you walk to the front of the building and go up the steps, you can feel the coolness inside through the open doorway.

Tianfeng and Wen Zhu were about to say something to the two female guards guarding the door, when there was a lion's roar from inside: "What bullshit Boss Wen, what a magical commissary, big brother, you are not a child anymore, why do you believe what others say?" Tianfeng's girl is uneasy and kind, how can you believe her words so easily! I don't care, anyway, you can't stop me later, I want to see what's so great about this boss Wen!