124

Pinellia novel

Chapter 124 124 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 124

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 123 123 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 123

Next Chapter: Chapter 125125 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 125

Chapter 124 124 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 124

◎Weeds are growing wildly in the southern sun◎

The system quickly said: "But if you pay a buyout fee, you can. There are no restrictions. You can take it to other worlds. But it The various functions of the system will not change."

Wen Zhu breathed a sigh of relief and lay back again: "Isn't it just spending money? You should have told me earlier. This is what it should be."

Although the system has already said it to a certain extent. , she can freely travel back and forth between different worlds, and naturally she can see Cosmos whenever she wants. But in Wenzhu's mind, this was different. Besides, at that time, she was not necessarily very busy, so how could she find the time to see Cosmos often?

Now it's just a matter of paying some money, which Wenzhu thinks is a good deal.

She asked how much she had to pay, and the system reported the number. Wenzhu nodded, thinking it was reasonable. For Wenzhu now, the amount of money is not a problem, but from this price, she feels that the system does not hinder the host from wanting to be with his beloved avatar, and it can be regarded as an invisible welfare benefit.

But she remembered one more thing and couldn't help but ask: "For example, my favorite avatar is Cosmos, and he should be the stuffed bear sold on the roadside. There should be no problem with copyright, then if the host is the best The avatar I miss has copyright issues, can you still make it?"

The system said in a brisk tone: "Of course, we don't have copyright issues here."

Wen Zhu thought the same thing. How could a large-scale monopoly enterprise operating upstream and downstream of the industry chain that has spread all over the world, using the professional vocabulary of the world of immortality, not be able to deal with a small copyright issue?

The harsh climate in winter causes most people to suffer from cat winter, or in other words, wait to die.

But the people in Taoyuan can be said to have been very happy this winter. They experienced the joy of ice and snow for the first time. They also had labor security for the first time, and could even choose whether to work or not. Warm, comfortable and safe. When it snows, in order to prevent the university from blocking the gates, there are snow-clearing and snow-melting machines working all day long. The buses are also very safe, comfortable, warm and pleasant. When traveling, wrap yourself in a thick down jacket and wear down pants underneath. , with a fur hat on his head, he looked like a bear and didn't feel cold at all.

Even if you choose to walk, you will see white smoke coming out of your head when you reach the place, and you will be sweating all over.

Cold-proof clothing is a new product in clothing stores, and hats, gloves, scarves and even fur socks are also available. In addition to these ordinary materials, there are also clothing made of magical technical materials like summer sun protection clothing, and a complete set of equipment is also included. But most ordinary people are not willing to spend such a large amount of money.

There are wild beasts everywhere in the mountains. You can hunt them yourself, find someone to skin them and make them, sew your own hats, handbags, and scarves, or buy them directly from merchants. It’s all pretty cheap. Most people would kill wild beasts themselves if they had the time, sell the bones and skins to the merchants who received the goods, and then buy cold-proof equipment.