150

Pinellia novel

Chapter 150 150 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 150

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 149 149 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 149

Next chapter: Chapter 151151 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 151

Chapter 150 150 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 150

◎Host and guest enjoy each other◎

Wen Zhu is not a person who likes to waste time, so she directly showed these new representatives the future plan she showed Academician Shen.

They were dubious.

The main reason is that this plan is too beautiful, too fake, and has absolutely nothing to do with their current lives. How can they believe that this will come true? Besides, with such a perfect and ultra-modern plan, it is easy for people to feel that they have no suitable place and no sense of belonging in it.

The reason why these people half-believe it is because they want to believe it and want to grasp this rare hope. Not how credible the plan really is. Of course Wenzhu knows this, but she also knows that as long as they can't help but believe, her plan will be more than half successful.

She said: "Actually, the conference to be held today is to tell you this news. Other people do not have enough weight. Only Academician Shen can say this to win the trust of all parties, including me. But I also hope you can understand, This is not cooperation, but surrender. Surrender must look like surrender. Everyone must be obedient and follow the arrangements. If you are disobedient and follow the arrangements, you will not have this opportunity. Do you understand?" I have to say that she is

alone. It's quite impressive that a person can say something like this while deep inside the enemy's army. But if someone else had said it, he would probably have been laughed at instead of looked at with fear. The reason why they didn't make a fuss now and let Wenzhu prove herself is mainly because Wenzhu does have a leadership temperament that would be better than mine. Most of the people present are superpowers and can fully feel her superpowers. The level is definitely not low.

This is certainly worthy of fear and respect, but it can only make them hesitate, not make them determined. Of course Wen Zhu understands this mentality. She smiled and said, "I'll stop here, you can think about it for yourself."

In doing a business similar to MLM, the most important thing is to be relaxed and not let others think that she is begging. other side. Only in this way can we trick, ah, no, attract new people to join Taoyuan. It is very important to give them time to think, because the blood of this group has begun to boil and they will convince themselves. After all, apart from their lives, the crystal cores accumulated in their bodies, and their superpowers, these people have nothing to gain from themselves. They come here as wanderers and cannot let go of anything. Their nature is full of the temperament of a desperado.

They are gambling with their lives every day, and making new choices is of course gambling with their lives. When the returns are far greater than the investment, how can people be rational?

Sure enough, Wenzhu and others only waited for more than ten minutes before the fierce and vague quarrel outside stopped. The three representatives walked in again, with a look of determination on their faces: "We want to hear the boss's request."

Since they all said they were surrendering, there must be corresponding sincerity. The goal has been set, and the next step is to negotiate terms. This saves the time for the evening meeting, which may not be held by then.