73

Chapter 73 73 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 73

◎Squat and sit on the toilet◎

Since the opening of the branch, there have always been some well-informed small bases coming to the door, wanting to discuss cooperation with Wenzhu. There were not many at the beginning, because they felt that their competitiveness was not strong enough, and perhaps Wenzhu looked down on them.

For these small bases, it doesn't matter if they are incorporated by Wenzhu. It may even be the expectation of most people, including the leadership.

Although not everyone is like the female leader Ren Yujia, who is so eager to see Wenzhu agree, but a small base is like this, and its survival pressure is greater, its ability to resist risks is weaker, and the leader may not be as happy as he himself. . Managing an entire base isn't easy either. You work so hard that even if you exploit others, you won't be happy. There is no air conditioning or TV, and the conditions for eating, drinking and sleeping are just like that. What are you looking for?

The dividends brought by the population resources are not much, but the burden is heavy, and the team is not easy to manage. No matter how domineering they are, they always think that they have suffered so much and have not taken much advantage. Even if you kill people, you don't just kill them when you want to. If you are too tyrannical, you will be overthrown easily. If you kill too many people, even if no one rebels, the base itself will not be able to survive.

Besides, it's easy to kill but hard to rule. Many people don't have this quality at all, making the base look like a small family business under extreme conditions. My wife is finance, my brother-in-law is purchasing, my second aunt is logistics, and my aunt is cashier. Not only do the people below feel like they can't get through life, but the boss also feels very miserable.

It's just that Ren Yujia has a sense of responsibility for her base and the people she rescued, and sincerely hopes that everyone can live a stable and happy life, and does not take the family and the world as her ultimate goal, so she is particularly eager and is the first to bring it up. He even wanted to beg Wenzhu to agree.

This kind of news cannot be blocked at all, because Ren Yujia wants to tell it to calm the people's hearts, which have begun to loosen. This inevitably spread to other bases of the same level, and even triggered some harmless riots - meaning it was harmless to Wenzhu. There were neither many casualties, nor did it cause wider turmoil. It was just that a few base leaders who were usually violent and cruel were killed and their heads were displayed in public. The newly appointed leader of the rebel army has only one agenda: to seek refuge in Taoyuan.

Wenzhu felt that he should say something similar.

Although Wen Zhu had put low-rent housing on her agenda and had enough points now, she still had to set aside an emergency fund for herself, so she did not rush to unlock the property, but wrote out the notice first, comprehensively Frequent notifications are made in every store, morning, noon and evening, and before watching TV, ensuring that everyone can see and understand, and must not be uninformed.

Family accounts and low-rent housing have become the hottest topics in Taoyuan, and many people are busy setting up temporary families. There will be no society after the apocalypse, and there will be no family, the smallest unit of society. It would be good if only one person in the family could survive, but many people would be destroyed, so there is no way to force this aspect.

Most people just think that with this regulation, it seems unreasonable not to register, so they want to register as a family, so they inevitably go to various front desks to inquire about the specific terms. Since they know that temporary families can be formed and split at will, many people's thoughts It is inevitable to become active.