43

OK Novel Network - okNovel.net

oknovel.com > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Store and Back Factory > Chapter 43 Zombie Apocalypse, 43

Night mode

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

Chapter 43: The Zombie Apocalypse, 43

After the report, the maintenance staff will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently and refresh the page.

People in the space department are rare and precious, let alone things? Although according to Wen Zhu's current appearance, it is not so amazing to take out a space prop casually, but everyone is still very subtlely silent.

The leadership of the big base will not bow down for a plate of sea fish, but they all know that this is Wen Zhu showing her muscles. After all, this fish looks fresh, not frozen for a long time, fresh and fragrant, burnt and crispy, very fishy, full of seafood - although the fishy smell and seafood are only between the line, but it can well reflect the freshness of the fish.

The fresher and simpler the recipe, the better it tastes.

The vegetables were not ignored at all. The light fried vegetables should be delicious, at least oyster sauce, this thing is also rare now, and this bit of oil and wheat vegetables is obviously not all of Wenzhu's family background, and everyone has accepted her meaning well: seafood, vegetables, protein, meat, she will provide, all are not a problem.

The dinner table is not a place to speak, Zheng Hongzhuo asked someone to open the wine, which is a home-brewed wine from other bases, deep purple red, and the taste is also very good. Home-grown wines are mostly produced from grapes, and can also get koji, or have their own fermentation technology, and a large amount of sugar can be stably produced.

The Dawning base does not have this craft but has these stocks, and it is obvious that there is a wide range of roads. Wen Zhu said in his heart, this is really a meal to show his fist, although he doesn't talk about anything, he is paving the way everywhere. She finished eating in a good mood, and she was not in a hurry to do anything else, so she followed the female minister of the logistics department to live in the prepared room first.

After all, business dealings are inevitable and vertical, and outsiders can not run around in their own territory, so there must be a special building to entertain people, and the specifications are adapted to local conditions. The Shuguang base is not a shortage of people, and the hotel should also be a former staff dormitory, a small building close to the farm. There are rooms of different sizes due to different positions, which can just reflect whether you are courteous to the guests.

Wenzhu lives in the largest one, which is a suite, with a bathroom, automatic water and water, that is, the tap water is limited, but there are heating pipes inside, and there is a fan, the living conditions can not be said to be bad, and the bed looks very comfortable.

The logistics minister's name is Chen Hong, with short hair in his ears, clear eyes, and he speaks and does things neatly, and Wen Zhu has a good impression. The two became familiar with each other along the way, and after Chen Hong arrived at the room, someone soon brought a fresh-cut fruit plate, Chen Hong took it and put it on the table, and said with a smile: "The base is not abundant, and the hospitality is not good, so you can see and laugh."

Wen Zhu saw that the fruit plate was mainly apples and dragon fruit, although the types were relatively simple, but the fruits were very fresh, and they all looked quite big, and they were also very polite: "Minister Chen is too humble, who can pick and choose to eat and wear in this year?"