106

Pinellia novel

Chapter 106 106 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 106

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 105 105 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 105

Next chapter: Chapter 107 107 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 107

Chapter 106 106 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 106

◎Behind any job is a list of tasks◎

The convoy only arrived in the afternoon, because Wenzhu was bought temporarily and had to drive from Taoyuan, which took time. Therefore, some senior executives or people with special abilities who couldn't wait and thought they had the ability to protect themselves had already registered and set off after Wenzhu confirmed their acceptance.

The entire Fengyun Base was a little restless. Many people finally saw hope and seemed very excited. Wen Zhu saw it in his eyes and realized that it was not good for his mind to develop like this. After a long period of backlog, people's emotions were difficult to vent and relieve. Now they suddenly feel a sense of relief, which may lead to collapse or even hurtful incidents.

Wenzhu sighed: "Stand up for the last guard, I also have people here."

Although she called the bodyguard team, she didn't actually need bodyguards. Wenzhu asked the senior management of Fengyun Base to quickly send someone to maintain order. Once If an incident of indiscriminate wounding occurs, he will be killed immediately. The situation must not be allowed to escalate, causing imitation or hesitation.

"Is it necessary? Just control it. It will not be easy for everyone until today..."

Being able to say such things shows that he is humane, but his experience is not rich enough.

Wen Zhu explained: "This is not an ordinary injury incident. Have you ever heard of Ying Xiao? People's psychology is actually unbearable when they are in a high-pressure environment for a long time, but they cannot handle this kind of pressure and it will always accumulate in their hearts. Intolerance or sudden relaxation will lead to out-of-control behavior. Forget it if it is other manifestations. Once someone hurts someone and does not react as quickly as possible to directly shock the remaining people, the situation will develop out of control. It will turn into the collapse and madness of the group. Not to mention whether you can control the situation, you will not be able to cope with the stampede. I can say that you can escape unscathed no matter what, but you may not." It is said so clearly,

in fact , In terms of operation, there are also people who can't bear it, or respond slowly, or just don't believe it, resulting in various deviations. There is nothing Wen Zhu can do about this kind of accident. He can only express his implicit position that I can't control you, but I will be fine. If you don't want to die, you'd better be obedient.

Then she came up with a few practical methods: "Don't put too many people together. It's best to plan the space to separate the territory. They are not allowed to walk around in series. Even if they hear the movement outside, they are not allowed to come out." , and don’t run around. At the same time, allocate combat power to patrol, and work harder, that is, this day. Our people here will also patrol and provide me with vision. I will try my best, but I can’t guarantee that I can solve all the problems. You’d better Work hard on your own. If there is a problem in the area, points will be deducted."

At this point, Wenzhu thought that she was showing her sincerity. She bought another fast electric stove and said, "That's it, hurry up and get moving." She wasn't He is an