97

Pinellia novel

Chapter 97 97 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 97

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 96 96 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 96

Next Chapter: Chapter 98 98 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 98

Chapter 97 97 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 97

◎Small vendor, mechanical dog, winter is coming◎

Although Ma Linlin has thought about becoming a mother, she really doesn't like children that much. In addition to Du Jingjing, who is cute, smart and sensible, she has also grown up.

Seeing her calling out the two sisters Du Fang and Du Fen, Ma Linlin quickly handed over the lunch box: "The meal we just made in the cafeteria is still hot. Quickly pack it up and take it out to eat. I also have something to discuss with you." The

Du family had just moved . Come, the things purchased are not complete yet, but tableware and kitchen utensils are the first ones to buy, and they have just started cooking at this time. Du Fen's craftsmanship is very good. He used to have no material to show it, but now he has picked it up again. He took a few degraded lunch boxes and wiped his hands on his apron: "Fangfang, you and Jingjing take the bowls and chopsticks to serve the food first. I'll Come and serve the rice. Sister Linlin, try the spicy and sour potato shreds and water spinach soup I made today."

Ma Linlin naturally agreed and helped with the bowls and chopsticks.

The Du family was originally from the north and ate a lot of steamed buns. They could steam several steamed buns at a time and save them to eat slowly. In order to do this and stock up on specials, they even bought a refrigerator. Today's staple food is steamed buns, which are fluffy, soft and very big. Ma Linlin tore a piece apart and tasted it, and praised: "Sister, your craftsmanship is so good! It's not the same as the steamed buns sold in the store, it's chewier!" "

After all, we are all from the north, and everyone is interested in the topic of steamed bun tasting.

Du Jingjing bit her steamed bun and ate vegetables while listening to the adults talking.

Du Fen was moved when he heard this: "I use old noodle for the steamed buns at home, and the ones in the store probably add baking powder, so the method is a little different...Sister Linlin, actually, I have an idea in my mind, just like you Please give me some advice and see if it works."

Ma Linlin picked up a chopstick of hot and sour potato shreds, and immediately felt the sour and spicy taste in her mouth. It was very delicious. She nodded in surprise: "You tell me."

Du Fen In the encouraging eyes of my sister and niece, she said: "I was thinking that school has started, and there are frequent exams during these days, and there is a lot of traffic, and my cooking skills are not bad. Is it okay to set up a stall at the school gate to sell some food? ? Even if you only sell breakfast and late-night snacks, you can still make some income to subsidize your family, right? Jingjing is still young, so she must go to school well. It is too hard for Fangfang to support the family alone..." The three of them depend on each other for life

. They have long been accustomed to working together to plan for this family, and Du Fen can't take any time off. In fact, Du Fang had already thought about moving his family to Taoyuan, but he was afraid that he would not be able to support his family. However, he heard that there were schools and hospitals here, so he knew that he could not delay any longer, and he saved some crystal cores, so he made up his mind to move here.