67

Chapter 67 67 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 67

◎Qiming base also moved◎

The business of the branch was very good, which was completely expected by Wen Zhu. What surprised her was that the business was so good. This shows that she still has a large market that has not yet been explored. From that day on, the branch's business hours were extended by two hours every day, and the number of people it received was no less than 18 waves, and the popularity never dropped.

So much so that the top brass of both bases expressed varying degrees of concern afterwards, and regretted agreeing too quickly. Now they don't get much benefit, only the annual rent, and they are very likely to have to bear the loss of accelerated personnel loss.

The low-end population is not completely useless to them. Because it is difficult for people who have no ability to work or are old, weak, sick or disabled to live continuously, summer and winter are two periods of population decline. Coupled with illness, injury, and constant work, the number of people will continue to decrease, so these low-end All people have the ability to work and support themselves, otherwise they would not be able to survive until now. And they actually take on a large part of the work that superpowers absolutely don't want to do. For example, collecting corpses, burying corpses, building houses, sweeping streets, and cleaning toilets.

Any manual labor and unpaid work depends on these people.

Because of cost control, the base only provides basic living necessities to these people who are difficult to resist, and the quality is also very low. This is because all the resources of the base are themselves limited. In order to maintain external combat effectiveness and competitiveness, most of the available resources must be spent on superpowers. This lays the foundation for a derogatory education for ordinary people, telling them that you are of no use. Without the protection of the base's senior management and superpowers, you will die soon outside, and continue to brainwash them to accept the status quo.

Although this is true, no one wants to live like a pig or a dog. Once you tell them that there is a place where you can provide value by exchanging items and get a life experience that is a thousand times better than in the competition base, how could these people not run?

The group of people who get superpowers after the apocalypse is completely random. These people who are now living at the bottom of society may not have had some savings before. The valuable jewelry and other items they had on them may have been constantly discarded during the escape, but some people kept the items they really couldn't bear to throw away as souvenirs, or thought they could find an opportunity to bribe the senior base officials who needed these items, so they took these jewelry and other items. Holding it tightly in his arms.

Now they can take this stuff out. Redeem points of a certain value to get a happy life in Taoyuan. The overly difficult life has completely developed the mentality of being drunk now. They don't care what will happen after the points are spent. Some even have the idea of ​​​​committing suicide in their hearts.

As long as I can live like a human being for a few days, I will be willing to die after that.

This was an impact that Wenzhu and the top management of these bases had not expected before, but the impact was huge. First of all, Wenzhu used all the sales from the previous few days to upgrade the branches, expand the territory, improve the experience, and increase the recipes. Can accommodate more customers and meet more needs.

The turmoil within the two bases was much more intense and long-lasting. In fact, they had expected it before and had already stipulated that everyone must complete their work and can only enter Taoyuan during the vacation. However, their own management is relatively extensive, and it is difficult to catch everyone who is absent from work or even quits to go to Taoyuan. people. Some people even chose to drag their families and leave the base for Taoyuan after experiencing it once. This kind of behavior similar to escape was not taken seriously before, and it is impossible to manage it now.