98

Pinellia novel

Chapter 98 98 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 98

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 97 97 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 97

Next Chapter: Chapter 99 99 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 99

Chapter 98 98 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 98

◎The end of the universe is Kaogong and Kaobian◎

The pricing logic of the system is like this. All kinds of things for Wenzhu to enjoy life, whether tangible or intangible, are very cheap and can be regarded as a provide employee benefits and access Wenzhu’s personal account. At present, she has opened so many stores and upgraded many levels. She already has a balance of hundreds of thousands in her account.

If you just want to enjoy yourself, then it's not a bad idea to lie down now.

But it’s not easy to lie flat. The essence is to be flat and not roll over casually, not to lie down and do nothing.

If Wenzhu gave up her efforts, just lay down from now on, accept guests casually, and don't care about the outside world at all, maybe it would be difficult for anyone to pose a fatal threat to her, which would still be very satisfying. But in the doomsday, when everyone is trapped and dying at any time, he can cook chicken, duck, fish, fresh fruits and vegetables on his own, and eat as much as he wants. Wenzhu thinks it is a relatively low-level feeling of pleasure.

If she has no system and only has the ability to feed herself and not endure hardship, then she can just be on her own. Now that we have a system, we can still be at ease and only care about ourselves. The situation is small.

Besides, who doesn’t have the dream of controlling the lifeblood of the global economy? Wen Zhu is willing to endure hardships if she has the chance to realize it - and this career does not require her to spend her money to start a business, so it does not need to be too perfect.

But in addition to the employee benefits he enjoys, upgrading stores and opening new stores to stock goods are the bulk of his expenses. Among them, services that maintain human life and are regarded as basic human rights protections in the system's understanding are not expensive. Whether you want to eat, drink or sleep, there are always some cheap products and services available, with good quality and a wide variety. But to maintain the consumption of everyone in such a large area, it has to be said that it is of an extremely high level. Every time Wenzhu spends money to upgrade or open a new store, he clearly realizes that his business is really just starting out. In the early stages of establishment, The feeling of difficulty lingered in my mind.

As a result, she has always maintained the duality of being searching and generous.

In the category of public account expenditure, high-tech products also have their own pricing rules. That’s how the system calculates it anyway. It’s cheaper to control everything within the system. Even if the technology content is very high, such as bionic robot employees, bodyguards, their dormant chambers, nutrient solutions, etc., although the walking volume is still considerable, but In this era, all technologies are priced but not marketable. At that price, technology is brought to the countryside for poverty alleviation.

But if Wenzhu wants to build weapons, mechanical dogs, robots and other things are very expensive, and they have to be smuggled out of the accounts. Because the system's classification method considers that this kind of expenditure belongs to Wenzhu's personal plan needs, and does not belong to the business system. After buying it, it is completely at Wenzhu's disposal. The system only provides certain technical support, so this is Wenzhu's The biggest crisis currently facing private accounts.