109

Pinellia novel

Chapter 109 109 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 109

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 108 108 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 108

Next Chapter: Chapter 110 110 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 110

Chapter 109 109 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 109

◎Construction team, KPI, you are so kind◎

Of course Wen Zhu knew that it was extremely painful for them to write reports, and he also knew that some paperwork was simply more ritualistic than practical. But her report this time was really useful, and reasonable paperwork was a must. Do enough preparation work, form a plan, summarize and reflect afterwards, implement it on paper, and store it in the system. Only in this way can you leave enough cases for future generations to refer to and learn from, and gradually form regulations and rules for alcohol tests that are consistent with the actual situation. process.

And if you don't even have the cultural level to write paperwork and reports, you won't be able to meet Wenzhu's requirements at all, let alone be qualified to enter the two establishments. With Taoyuan's technological level and material support, the only thing limiting its development now is its turnover limited by expansion speed and cost. In fact, the level of civilization here has always been very high, but in the past, everyone only enjoyed the convenience and was not required to have the corresponding abilities.

It is conceivable that in the near future, this place will become more prosperous. People who cannot keep up with this pace and return to civilized society are basically abandoned. With the increase in population and the emergence of high-quality talents, ordinary people will also have access to cheaper living materials. However, if they want to live a better life and realize their own meaning and value, they do not necessarily have to be admitted to the establishment. But you have to use your brain and work hard to live.

You can flexibly use your talents and skills to start a small business, take risks and kill zombies outside to do tasks, or even just work hard, rent a car to dig soil outside the city, or start a vegetable or gardening business, in short Gotta work.

What about those who just don’t want to work hard? Wenzhu said that if they can lie flat and support themselves, they can also lie flat on their own. This is also personal freedom. If they are disabled, injured, etc. and unable to support themselves, Wenzhu can also take them into a relief station to provide the minimum level of care. The welfare system is also a must-have in modern civilized society.

But if they have the ability to work but refuse to work and want to use the funds allocated to the relief station, Wenzhu will arrest them and force them to work. Digging holes, planting trees, there is plenty of work.

In fact, there are many basic physical tasks at present. Wen Zhu obtained the land at Fengyun Base, but the system mission status has not changed yet because he had to make the land his own first. The requirements of the system are to mark the site with greenery, or landmarks, or to build roads between the territory and the newly acquired land.

After completing this, the newly occupied land will become owned by Wenzhu and can be operated in the system. Wen Zhu felt that he could understand the idea of ​​​​relief through work, so he did not think about doing it himself and directly started recruiting engineering teams in Taoyuan. He asked the system to make the simplest plan. First, it expanded. The scope of construction is then planned out into several different functional areas. In the middle, road repairs and construction will be carried out, and then a section of the road will be built outward to undertake the transportation function.