28

OK Novel Network - okNovel.net

oknovel.com > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Store and Back Factory > Chapter 28 Zombie Apocalypse, 28

Night mode

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

Chapter 28: The Zombie Apocalypse, 28

After the report, the maintenance staff will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently and refresh the page.

Now that she has an income, Wen Zhu will not treat herself badly, and her supper is air fryer fried chicken and grilled sausages, accompanied by beer and the last sucking jelly. This meal is not rich and delicious, but looking at the last jelly-sucking body in his hand, Wen Zhu felt a sadness inexplicably.

Of course, there are also sucking jelly sucks sold in the mall, but how can there be white fragrance? What's more, the system has already reminded several times openly and secretly that money is never enough to spend, and savings are always necessary.

Wen Zhu currently knows that the future expenses will be, networking, buying mobile phones, tablets and TVs, as well as buying himself a body, hiring more employees...

People's needs and desires are always endless, since the appetite can be satisfied in the store, Wen Zhu is not a person with a greater appetite, so he naturally tries to refrain from it.

After supper, she showered as usual, brushed her teeth, washed her face, then dried her body, changed into pajamas, applied simple skin care products, and went to sleep.

Before going to bed, Wen Zhu emphasized to the system: "After ten hours, if no one comes, don't be electrocuted directly, we can increase the price in a stepwise way."

Seeing that the host has the heart to expand the market and become bigger and stronger, the system is not too pleased, and the door to a new world has been opened, so I happily agreed: "Don't worry, I know."

By the time Wen Zhu opened the store again, the seven people had been hanged for nearly thirty hours. I was caught by prying the door at one o'clock the night before, and it was exactly twenty-four hours until one o'clock last night, Wen Zhu got up at eight o'clock in the morning to open the store, and his body was tied up without eating or drinking, and he also reached the limit of the human body.

Wen Zhu used his ability to feed them water very roughly, and seven thin water columns split their heads and covered their faces, and the seven people who were tired and hungry and chaotic woke up suddenly, and they didn't have time to feel ashamed, so they opened their mouths first. The water created by the water ability is slightly different. The water quality of Wenzhu is close to mineral water, sweet and refreshing, because it appears out of thin air, and the temperature is only a dozen degrees, which is a good relief for these people's thirst.

Each person poured three hundred milliliters of water like watering flowers, and Wen Zhu stopped moving, because cosmos was holding a mop and looking at her with eyes made of black plastic beads. Although the one-person-tall teddy bear couldn't see the emotion, the cosmos that was so quiet, hardworking, and waiting to clean up the water stains still made Wen Zhu's heart weak.

She silently stepped out of the way, allowing Cosmos to clear the ground outside.

After drinking the water, several people finally became more conscious, and their hearts were full of bitterness and regret. The previous idea of picking the lock of the sliding door was the son in command, Wang Xiaolong, and it was not scrutinized. The rest of the people, either the second generation who played well with him, were simple-minded, or they were smugglers and had to follow, but no one thought that a glass door could not be opened, and they got themselves to this point.