136

Pinellia novel

Chapter 136 136 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 136

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 135 135 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 135

Next chapter: Chapter 137 137 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 137

Chapter 136 136 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 136

◎Start all over

again◎ After much thought, Wen Zhu added Zhuerlong to the shopping cart after reading millions of positive reviews. At present, there is no plan for animal husbandry, and the employees are not in place yet. Wenzhu cannot buy it even if he wants to.

She asked the system to first find several sets of feeding manuals and pest prevention manuals from the merchants, and teach them to employees first. After recruiting employees and passing the exam, I will first buy 20 heads and raise them to try. If they are easy to raise and delicious, they can be farmed on a large scale.

The work was almost finished, and Wen Zhu was not in a hurry about relocating the population. She stayed in the small western-style building here that night.

Wenzhu now has no shortage of places to live. As long as she wants, she can have her house anywhere.

This small white western-style building is purely used as a private residence, so it does not occupy a large area. It has only three floors, and each floor has only one bedroom. Wenzhu can change rooms every time in order to prevent himself from getting tired of living there. The decoration of each room is also completely different. There is also a kitchen and dining room on the first floor, a study and a video room on the second floor, and half of the third floor is open-air, with a roof built as a sun-shading terrace and surrounded by a black wrought iron fence.

There is a large five-story wooden shelf placed against the wall on the inside of the fence, with many succulents purchased by Wenzhuxian placed on it. There is also a large five-story wooden shelf against the wall on the other side, with a pile of empty flower pots on it. Wenzhu plans to delve into gardening and grow flowers in his free time. There were two large rectangular flower pots placed on both sides of the fence, and two fig trees with lush branches and leaves, as tall as a person. This fig tree is an improved variety that Wenzhu bought in the system. It is a mature tree that can bear fruit this year. No matter how severe the cold is in the end, it will bloom and bear fruit when it is due to be fertilized with medicine and fertilizer on time. The fruit is also very delicious, and is said to be blended with the sweetness of honeydew melon.

Wen Zhu saw that it was still early, so he went to the kitchen and ordered himself a bowl of noodles with a lot of ingredients. Fry the red sausage, fry the eggs, blanch the vegetables, and then fill a bowl full of them. After Xilihulu finished eating quickly, she put the dishes and chopsticks into the dishwasher and started cleaning them. She opened the four burners of the integrated stove to make jam, and kneaded the dough with a kitchen machine to prepare several breakfast breads.

Just right, you can eat it with jam the next day.

Ever since he first discovered that there were berries in the bushes here, Wenzhu has been interested in picking them almost every day. After picking one piece, pick another piece. She is not afraid of walking far, and there is also motorcycle transportation. Jam is now available in the canteen, and it is quite expensive because it uses a lot of sugar.

Wenzhu doesn't eat much herself, because she usually eats in many different ways, but she doesn't have time to make something specially. Now that he finally had time and was in a good mood, Wen Zhu worked in the kitchen until midnight. She usually sleeps well, and occasionally she feels quite refreshed when she stays up late. Wenzhu asked the system to play a bloody novel for him while he was working.