27

OK Novel Network - okNovel.net

oknovel.com > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Store and Back Factory > Chapter 27 Zombie Apocalypse, 27

Night mode

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

Chapter 27: The Zombie Apocalypse, 27

After the report, the maintenance staff will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently and refresh the page.

Minister Zhao is also a person who has eaten and seen, and after the end of the world, his strength is strong enough, although the living conditions have dropped a lot, the materials he enjoys are still abundant. Moreover, labor is very cheap now, and Minister Zhao can also have four staff members who specialize in housework and serve his family and personal needs, and if there is something to do, temporary workers are also easy to find.

As for food and clothing, at least there is no shortage of Minister Zhao. There are restaurants in the Shuguang base, and there is its own slaughterhouse, because the animals and plants did not show any abnormalities at the beginning, and the place in the Shuguang base was originally called the Shuguang Farm, with very good white-feathered chickens and black-haired pigs, and many eggs. Since deciding to put down roots here, the people in the base have been very serious about learning Xi to raise pigs and chickens, and the quality is not as good as before the end of the world, because of the fear of infection, the infected pigs and chickens are also killed immediately, and the corpses are landfilled, but no matter what, there is still a stable supply of meat and eggs. The restaurants in the base also have a variety of chicken and pork dishes. Although there are few seasonings, there are green onions, ginger and garlic grown by themselves, and the taste is not bad.

Moreover, chicken, pork and eggs can be traded stably with other bases, in exchange for rice, wheat, sugar, salt, etc., and the life of the high-level leaders of the base like Minister Zhao is naturally quite moist.

However, compared to the variety of food provided in the Wenzhu store, the Shuguang base is still insufficient.

Steamed buns, noodles, dumplings, porridge soup, etc., Minister Zhao actually didn't care much. There is meat in the Shuguang base, there is rice, flour, grain and oil, and even seasonings, so there will be sausages, buns, dumplings, and there is no shortage of these basic foods. Although chicken fat lard is inevitably greasy, how can people nowadays have anything to pick? The more fat, the better, and even Minister Zhao couldn't help but find that his taste became more and more greasy.

In the past, like his identity, drinking chicken soup had to see a trace of oil star, and it was best to sweep the soup with chicken minced meat, and see it to the end like clear water, so that it was qualified. Even, he doesn't drink chicken soup, pigeon soup, fish soup, and lobster consommé at all, which is more in line with his identity.

Now, his favorite food is thick oil red sauce, braised pork with half a point of fat and lean.

Since there is no shortage of meat, Minister Zhao was shocked mainly by the large variety of drinks and cold drinks. There are many types of food, and there is no limit to the purchase in the past two days, it is obvious that there is a stable supply system behind it, and its actual inventory is far more than it seems.

And the temperature in this room is what really surprised Minister Zhao.

As an energy source, crystal nuclei can naturally generate electricity and refrigerate. Digging cellars in the fall, storing ice cubes in the winter, and taking some water, tea, and fruits are also affordable for the high-level of the Dawning Base. As for letting the Ice Adepts do it... What base would dare to summon the Anomalous with such extravagance?