8

OK Novel Network - okNovel.net

oknovel.com > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Store and Back Factory > Chapter 8 Zombie Apocalypse, 8

Night mode

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

Chapter 8: The Zombie Apocalypse, 8

After the report, the maintenance staff will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently and refresh the page.

Wen Zhu, who was sitting behind the cash register, also stood up, walked out with her baby's baseball bat to check the situation, and did not forget to complain: "Finally! Here's something new!

Opening a shop in the last days, there are a lot of supplies, and it is impossible not to be robbed. Even many people who set up stalls in the base will inevitably be plucked by geese, threatening to take a cut, and eat black. These are inevitable, but Wenzhu's store address is in the downtown area of the old city, and there are not many customers during this time, so there is no big contradiction.

Ma Linlin and his party, the two men are a little brainless, but the basic survival instinct is still there, at most when they speak, they have a little more mother, but they don't dare to make mistakes. Sometimes she looks at Wen Zhu twice, and there are some messy guesses, and she doesn't take it to heart.

The four strong men standing at the door now are just the joy of sending them to the door. Wen Zhu made a basic observation, opened the glass door, and his face was expressionless: "I didn't hear what you just said.

The four strong men outside the door, without exception, are all vicious-eyed, and the level of ability is not low, all of them have fat heads and big ears, and they have a rough and evil voice, which shows that they are living a very nourishing life after the end of the world. Indeed, the formation of four strong men with abilities above level 4 can be regarded as a force to be reckoned with, and these four people know by looking at their faces that they are the kind of children passing by who want to kick and shake the yellow virtue when they see eggs.

Just now they saw someone in this store from a distance on the side of the street, and they decided to come over to see if they could make a windfall, and the more they walked, the more surprised they became. I can't see what the people inside are eating, but they are indeed eating, white and soft, is it a bun or a steamed bun? Grandma's, is there anyone still living so nourishingly these days?

The evil thoughts of the four people suddenly rose, and they found that there were only three people inside, and they were not very familiar, Du Fang was not considered combat effectiveness in their eyes, only Wen Zhu and Zhao Xiran were worthy of fear, but there were only two people, what was there to be afraid of?

As for why this is a shop, and where does so much food come from, they didn't have time to think about it, and they didn't even look closely, Wen Zhu opened the glass door, and the four strong men were suddenly stunned by the complex and rich aroma of food inside, and the leader even took two steps back, and couldn't wait to come in: "It's so fragrant!" Hahaha, it's all Lao Tzu!

As he spoke, he reached out to grab Wenzhu. The other three laughed like mentally retarded bullies, and said offensive things to Wen Zhu without a clean mouth.

Zhao Xiran had already stood up, but seeing that Wen Zhu didn't mean to ask for help, he didn't interfere for the time being and maintained his combat readiness. Du Fang looked at the steel bars outside, trying to control them to help.