144

Pinellia novel

Chapter 144 144 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 144

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 143 143 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 143

Next Chapter: Chapter 145145 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 145

Chapter 144 144 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 144

◎Pharmaceutical Madman◎

There is still one and a half months before the Chinese New Year, and City No. 3 has also begun to participate in the selection of the Spring Festival Gala programs. Not to mention, a number of literary and artistic talents have indeed emerged. Wenzhu thought that they could consider getting a job at the news agency or other units under the news agency in the future.

Anyway, the news agency will turn into the Ministry of Communications sooner or later, and there will be many jobs.

People often have the idea of ​​​​not competing for steamed buns and reputation. When competition arises, they want to work hard. Even if they are not the best, at least they can't have a sense of existence.

As a newly taken over territory, City No. 3 did not have much confidence to begin with, and any opportunity to show one's face was taken very seriously. In particular, they believe that this Spring Festival Gala is the first opportunity for City No. 3 to show its face in front of the other two sister cities. It is very important and symbolic, so they value it very much.

What's more, I haven't watched the Spring Festival Gala in many years, let alone participated in it. How can I not cherish this opportunity?

The main force in City No. 3 is not only the women from Heaven, but also members from other bases with a relatively normal proportion of people, but overall there are more women than other places. This part is not Wenzhu's publicity point, but it is inevitable that people will notice it.

Of course Wenzhu will not prevent them from starting a family, but most of these women, at least some of them, have absolutely no idea of ​​finding another man. On the contrary, after hearing that people of the same sex can also form a family, a group of relatively stable female family alliances emerged in City No. 3, as sisters and partners.

As long as the formalities are successfully completed, Wenzhu will not interfere with whether they sleep together in private or whether they are true partners. For everyone anyway, this family account system itself is just an economic and legal relationship.

There is no fake marriage, as long as it is registered, it is a real marriage. As long as it is a real marriage, then they are the closest family.

In addition, another characteristic of City No. 3 is that the proportion of minors is higher than other places, although the number is still small. After all, Zhao Yong is the only one who is trying to have children, and he has only given birth to many children in four years.

If it weren't for his obsession with reproduction, he would often give himself small pills that could increase his hit rate. There are not so many children yet.

Now this has become Wenzhu's problem.

Of course, Taoyuan also has an adoption system, but there are not that many families willing to adopt children, and the government will also assess the economic conditions, parenting knowledge and other aspects of the adopting families.

Many people find it a bit troublesome. Instead of adopting a baby, they might as well give birth to one themselves - at least they won't be picky about family conditions and will just give birth to a baby.