145

Pinellia novel

Chapter 145 145 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 145

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 144 144 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 144

Next chapter: Chapter 146 146 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 146

Chapter 145 145 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 145

◎New Year’s Resolution◎

Chicken Soup Sliced ​​Bread cures all diseases. Wen Zhu was in a good mood after eating it, and added it to the restaurant's menu the next time.

Nowadays, hotels and restaurants have hundreds of dishes, including staple dishes, desserts, stir-fries, main dishes, and soups. Since Wenzhu was concerned about this, the system reminded him: "The special dishes for the New Year are also being prepared."

Customs in different places are different, so the ingredients to be prepared for the New Year are also different. After hearing this, Wenzhu's only thought was to have fish every year. , rice cakes and the like, simply let the news agency collect representative New Year dishes in three cities, and save points for the festival stores.

What Wenzhu thought of himself was basically quite representative. Northern pot-roasted pork, stewed goose with soy sauce pig trotters, chicken stewed with mushrooms, various braised meats, jelly skin, preserved eggs, various kinds of songhua tripe, dried meat sausages, and various dumplings. Southern glutinous rice balls, rice cakes, steamed fish, white-cut chicken, taro meat, cured meat...

In addition, there are all kinds of precious ingredients, such as abalone, ginseng and wing tripe, cordyceps, Manchu-Han banquet...

Now that you have considered what to eat during the New Year, then smell Zhu also had to start thinking about the New Year's Eve dinner and Spring Festival Gala. The Mid-Autumn Festival is a preview of the Spring Festival. Wen Zhu can now sort out a list of people attending the New Year's Eve dinner and the New Year's greeting party the next morning. As for the menu, he still has to think carefully about it.

However, there is still a little time now. Wenzhu can slowly consider this issue. More importantly, it is to meet the needs of the public. Wenzhu purchased a large number of fruits of various colors based on the information he collected to ensure supply.

Although the orchard has been successfully constructed and production has begun, there are still not many varieties due to current production capacity. If you want to ensure the quantity and variety, you must rely on Wenzhu to purchase goods from the system.

In addition to the regular sugar oranges, tangerines, strawberries, cherries, papayas, mangoes, bananas, passion fruits, pineapples, guavas, apples, lotus seeds, etc., there are also some rarer and more expensive fruits, such as coconuts, Custard apple, durian, jackfruit.

Generally speaking, the price of fruits in winter is indeed a bit more expensive, but now that most people in Taoyuan have jobs, and many units need to buy for holiday benefits, some regular fruits are relatively easy to eat.

Anyway, the cheapest fruits like sugar oranges and apples, even in orphanages, will be bought back and given to each person during the holidays, or made into apple pie, apple candy, caramelized apples and the like. Sweeten their mouths.

In addition, fireworks and firecrackers are actually very popular. In addition to official stores selling them, many people are trying to make their own. The principle of this thing is simple, the raw materials are easy to obtain, and people after the apocalypse are very capable of doing things. Moreover, this is the first time they have done such a thing in a joyful mood for the purpose of celebrating a festival. Don't be too positive. .