41

OK Novel Network - okNovel.net

oknovel.com > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Store and Back Factory > Chapter 41 Zombie Apocalypse, 41

Night mode

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

Chapter 41: The Zombie Apocalypse, 41

After the report, the maintenance staff will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently and refresh the page.

Compared with convenience stores, other stores have a lot less things to arrange, Wen Zhu still told the staff, and by the way, he upgraded the three stores.

There are two more rooms in the capsule hotel, and the corridors have become a little longer, but the layout is still exactly the same. As a low-cost accommodation, the capsule hotel will not change much in the future in Wenzhu's vision.

In addition to the extra seats, there are also three more dishes in the restaurant. Considering that the variety of breakfast is already very rich, Wen Zhu added it all to dinner. This time she added a vegetarian dish, garlic and oil wheat cabbage, and two meat dishes were fried hairtail fish and fragrant dried back to the pot pork. In the last days, the source of vitamins is very limited, and most people have some symptoms of vitamin deficiency such as bleeding gums or night blindness, so vegetarian dishes are also very necessary, and they are the same price as meat dishes. Not only does fried hairtail fish provide salt and protein, but it is also a rare local aquatic product with few substitutes. Fragrant dried back to the pot meat is basically half fragrant dried and half back to the pot meat,.. Wen Zhu tried it, salty and spicy taste, appetizing food, not too delicious.

After breakfast, when Wen Zhu got up to go to the bathhouse, she saw cosmos pouting her ass and wiping the glass on the door of the restaurant. The hygiene of the four stores plus the hygiene of my living area, all the cleaning will be over for a day, right?

The system looked at the cosmos' work log and replied, "Almost." Its efficiency is still fast, but its hygiene standards are high.

Wen Zhu touched his chin, looked at the balance, and sighed: "The dog can't store two taels of sesame oil in his stomach."

As she spoke, she bought three cleaning tools, put them in the three newly opened stores, and said to cosmos: "Go back, you only need to clean my living area and convenience store in the future."

Fluffy and soft, cosmos, who didn't seem to be very easy to move, couldn't speak, looked at Wenzhu quietly with a pair of buttoned eyes, then nodded silently and left with cleaning tools. Wen Zhu watched it leave, and the cleaning tool man with a human shell appeared, dragging all the cleaning tool people into the employee list of the corresponding store manager, and let them manage it.

Each shop has a toilet, and there is also a sink outside the cubicle for washing mops, and there is a space for cleaning tools, so I think it is a place for cleaning tools. It's just that Wen Zhu didn't notice it before, and the system is not frantically selling.

Cleaning tools are less intelligent, only capable of cleaning and executing some simple commands, so Wen Zhu simply arranges for them to deliver food to people in other stores in addition to cleaning. For example, if you are hungry in the shower and don't want to wait, you can order food at the front desk before you go in, and eat it just after you come out, or if you want to eat oden in a restaurant and don't want to walk and delay eating, you can order takeout.

Or stay at home at a capsule hotel, or watch TV at a convenience store and don't want to move your butt.

It can really be said that the food is fed to the mouth, and the customer experience is the first important.