79

52 library

Reading history

Enter the book title or author

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern City

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

urban romance

52 Library > Travel and Rebirth > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Shop and Back Factory

Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Shop and Back Factory (145)

Author:Xue Xiuhu Reading record

The plot line in the original book started earlier than Wenzhu's opening of the store, so they did arrive at about this time, but they got into trouble before they even wrote it. Because his career had nothing to do with the protagonist group, Wen Zhu didn't think it had anything to do with it, so he forgot all about this group of people. Even after reading the cheating novel, he didn't even have a name. Write down.

It's great now, I'm right in front of you. Wen Zhu thought of the description in the book and began to ponder: "Can't I really let the heroine work for me? Can I think of a way?"

She was really moved.

The author has something to say:

Wenzhu's life philosophy: take care of myself. As for others taking care of themselves, Wenzhu didn't care much.

Chapter 79 79 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 79

◎The mission hall is completed◎

Wenzhu was not distracted when reading, and her reading ability also declined after the apocalypse. After reading this book, what impressed her most was the heroine's silly and sweet-natured character, which was seriously inconsistent with the character. The second thing was the heroine's dimensional golden finger.

The heroine's space is stocked with countless fresh vegetables, pork, beef, chicken, sheep and other fresh meat. There are also various dishes produced by the hotel, various emergency medicines collected, thermal clothing, sun protection clothing, down jackets, sweatshirts, fleece long johns and other clothing, air conditioners, electric fans, electric heaters, electric blankets, refrigerators, projectors and many electrical appliances , generators, countless amounts of diesel, gasoline, rapeseed oil, peanut oil, corn oil, trivial items such as aunt towels, baby warmers, gloves, masks, toilet paper, tampons, cotton strips, and even various big-name skin care products, cosmetics, eye creams, foot masks Hand masks, ready-made clothing and jewelry... In short, all the supplies needed for life in the apocalypse are available. This was purchased by the heroine after she was reborn, selling a total of 2 billion inheritance under her parents' names.

Yes, the heroine Wei slowly is reborn.

The life she experienced before her rebirth only lasted until the second year of the apocalypse, but she did not encounter a bloody plot, such as being betrayed and killed by her boyfriend, best friend, and sister. Instead, she met a team with excellent characters after the apocalypse, and together they Survive. Later, they encountered an accident and were defeated by natural disasters and zombies, and they were all wiped out and died.

After rebirth, Wei slowly returned to before the zombie outbreak, and learned that the jade pendant on his body was the golden finger switch. After recognizing his relatives with blood, he immediately began selling off his property, hoarding supplies, and looking for people who had helped him in his previous life to regroup. Team, meeting the male protagonist and a series of processes, this time she became a protector.