86

Pinellia novel

Chapter 86 86 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 86

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 85 85 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 85

Next chapter: Chapter 87 87 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 87

Chapter 86 86 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 86

◎Wolves attack at night◎

At night, everyone is asleep except the night watchman. They deliberately chose a corridor and put the women's room at the back. The night watchman was directly blocking the corridor, so the women did not need to keep a night watch.

Even so, no one can sleep peacefully. There is always a part of consciousness floating around between half-dream and half-awake.

The first half of the night was uneventful, but when the time came, Ma Daquan yawned silently and pushed Liu Bi awake. The other party was worthy of being a professional. When he opened his eyes, he got up immediately and signaled Ma Daquan to sleep quickly. He himself came to the corridor and inspected the windows and stairs. There was nothing unusual on the woman's side. Then he came to the door and sat down to watch.

This kind of work is not easy, but it is much better than standing guard before. Liu Bi is very skilled. He didn't smoke, so he took out a stick of air-dried yak jerky from his pocket to grind his teeth to refresh himself.

The summer night is quiet, and the lush tree crowns outside the window are swaying in the wind, making a rustling sound, giving people the illusion of tranquility in the years. Liu Bi chewed the dried meat, took out another one, and handed one to Zhao Xiran: "Refresh yourself."

They both talked very little, but their tempers were quite similar. They chewed the dried meat without saying a word, and they didn't feel at all. uncomfortable.

Anyone who has ever stayed vigil knows that the second half of the night is the hardest to hold on to. This point is the time when the human body rests. If the environment is quieter, it is normal for the night watcher to fall asleep. Those who are incompetent and not vigilant enough will guard in vain. Many bases have security measures, but this does not prevent hostile forces from sneaking in and killing them in the dark. If the sentry quality is not high, the role it can play is very limited.

Liu Bi and Zhao Xiran are both experienced people, and they need less sleep than most people, so they feel energetic now. The two of them got up every once in a while to look around. It wasn't until three or four in the morning that the sky turned slightly white, and they relaxed a little.

If they want to carry out a sneak attack, of course it would be convenient in the middle of the night when everyone is asleep...

Just after they breathed a sigh of relief, the two of them suddenly heard the howling of wolves in the distance in the wind. Liu Bi's expression changed. Hearing the howl of the wolf getting closer and closer, he determined that it was coming for the team. He rushed into the room and woke everyone up: "The wolf is coming! The wolf is coming!

" The scream quickly woke everyone up. Ma Linlin and Wei, who were sleeping on the same bed, slowly got up and walked out of the room. For the sake of convenience, no one will take off their clothes to sleep when camping outside. At this time, all you need to do is put on the sun protection clothing covering your body.

When everyone arrived in the corridor, Liu Bi began to assign tasks skillfully: "Sister Ma, Brother Liu, you two go to the window to guard, Daquan, slowly, you two guard the corridor, Brother Zhao, Qiangzi, the three of us go down!" Wei