102

Pinellia novel

Chapter 102 102 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 102

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 101 101 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 101

Next chapter: Chapter 103 103 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 103

Chapter 102 102 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 102

◎Bodyguards, uniforms, you will be so crazy◎

Wen Zhu quickly packed her bags and prepared to go out on a mission, but this time she did not plan to go alone.

She issued a recruitment order in the mission hall. The mission was to form a bodyguard team for herself and fight wherever she was directed. The mission locations were at two bases. It could be said that she did not hide the purpose of her trip at all, and the reward was also very generous. Each person is worth 400 points per day, and the monthly salary is 12,000, which is really a high salary, and it seems to have some hints... Many

people who are struggling to prepare for the exam have found a shortcut, and are struggling again. Come as a bodyguard. Although he is a bodyguard in name, who can't see that the quality and ability requirements, as well as the treatment are all the same as that of the population reception office?

Everything is still in the initial stage, and so is the system. It can be said that this is the time when there are the most opportunities. People who are motivated and smart can easily get in front of Wenzhu like a cone in a bag.

What kind of ability level is above level 6, good at communication, obedient to orders, experience in handling conflicts, disciplined, no smoking, drinking, sex and other bad habits? In the past, this was the standard for recruiting civil servants. What does it mean that they can’t see it? Understand?

At this moment, Wei Manchuan and the others had already set off, and they couldn't catch up with this wave. Zhao Ran got off work from the hospital and listened to the big news about Taoyuan all day long. While having supper, she discussed with her husband: "Are you going?" Although they were a

couple halfway through, their relationship was good. They were both capable and kind-hearted good people, and they were not bad. Kindhearted. Zhou Jinghui was previously highly regarded at Qiming Base, and his wife's job was valued even more than his. The two made up their mind to come to Taoyuan and brought some of their subordinates with them. The main reason was that they could play more roles here.

The hospital completely attracted Zhao Ran, and the institutionalization, humanity and orderliness of Taoyuan also made Zhou Jinghui determined to move here. Although the atmosphere in Qiming Base is better than that of other bases, it is still inevitable that people's hearts are full of ghosts. The high-level factional struggle also involved Zhou Jinghui. If you want to do something, you don't need to play politics first.

But if he was someone who was comfortable in this area, he would not have entered Qiming Base in the first place. This is a paradox in itself.

Zhou Jinghui's understanding of Taoyuan began with an accidental encounter. Looking back now, Taoyuan at that time was much simpler than it is now, with only one convenience store. At that time, he only regarded this place as a supply point, but now he is about to regard it as his final destination.

He frowned and said to his wife: "I want to join the armed forces. This should be no problem, but I don't know when the armed forces will be fully established... This time can be considered an opportunity. Boss Wen is not a person who likes to show off. She must have felt the need to bring bodyguards this time. I'll go see how the interview goes tomorrow."