91

Pinellia novel

Chapter 91 91 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 91

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 90 90 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 90

Next Chapter: Chapter 92 92 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 92

Chapter 91 91 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 91

◎Winging◎

Ordinary methods are enough to deal with ordinary violent cases anyway - Wenzhu believes that domestic violence is also violence, and there is no need to come up with another definition. But for very serious cases of violence, Wenzhu believes that they have the meaning of killing chickens to scare monkeys. Moreover, with so many witnesses, the case cannot be allowed to ferment.

When she arrived at the hospital, several doctors were directing the nurses around. Because the perpetrators of violence are often people with special abilities, both men and women, there are often injuries when trying to stop the violence. The subdued assailant was thrown to the ground, and the victim whose head was broken was being rescued.

Wenzhu strode in and attracted a lot of attention. Everyone said hello and described the scene in various tongues. They all know that Wenzhu has zero tolerance for violence, or in other words, Wenzhu is the only one in Taoyuan who has the right to use violence. Even if she doesn't ask questions herself, employees will visit such incidents, neighbors and teammates will be investigated, and ultimately the reactions and behaviors of all parties will be recorded and reported to Wenzhu.

So they are very enthusiastic, and they are afraid that if something is not clear, they will have the responsibility. Moreover, being brave enough to maintain order will have practical benefits here in Wenzhu, so everyone is naturally willing to do so.

Wen Zhu came to ask in person, and he obviously valued him very much. Everyone was angry that the perpetrator had ruined the reputation of their building, and looked down upon such behavior. They could only dislike him.

"Take your time, talk one by one, and explain things clearly." Wen Zhulai was already here, and he even picked up a security record from the street patrol outside the door. Naturally, he wanted to find out everything.

The matter was relatively simple. Xiao Li, the nearest neighbor to their house, spoke first: "I was resting at home alone, but I always heard a muffled popping sound. I felt very strange. I got up and went to the corridor to listen, and found that it was him. The sound of home. I had seen bruises on the body of his woman before, and I suspected that someone had done it. But no one spoke or cried. I felt that if it was a beating, it was probably done with a gag. Isn't this going to kill someone? I quickly called my neighbors and knocked on the door together. He was still unwilling to open it, and then we said we would break the door open..." At

this time, another neighbor, Lao Wang, took over the conversation: "When he heard this, he became anxious and scolded us very unpleasantly. He said that it was a household matter and should not be interfered with by outsiders. Maybe he let go as soon as he got distracted, and we heard the woman shouting for help. Now it was too late. I didn't dare to delay, so I quickly opened the door, and ended up fighting with him... This bastard almost beat his wife to pieces! He has no ability, but he beats his wife more fiercely than anyone else! He has no future! He's a coward. ! Tui! "

Lao Wang was very sweet-tempered and couldn't help but curse at the end.

The perpetrator, who was tied to the ground and unable to move, looked indeed injured and serious. Wenzhu listened to the confessions of other people, and there were no discrepancies. All that was left was to determine the extent of the injury, investigate the past files, and decide how to deal with it. Everyone actually had an idea in their hearts, thinking that the sentence should be harsh, and they all tested her to see what she thought.