80

52 library

Reading history

Enter the book title or author

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern City

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

urban romance

52 Library > Travel and Rebirth > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Shop and Back Factory

Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Shop and Back Factory (147)

Author:Xue Xiuhu Reading record

First of all, his health is better and he can withstand living outside. Secondly, the head of their family is an old lady, and she has two children to take care of. There must always be an adult at home. If the old lady encounters an accident when she returns home, they have to go through very complicated procedures to transfer the head of household to the old man. The current family account system itself is primitive, and the official has not said how to determine death. Rather than doing something so complicated, it would be better to be simple and let the old man take the risk.

"Even if there is any accident, I am old enough..." The old man was a little sad, but overall he was still optimistic.

Going with him were the trio of Zhao Xiran and Ma Linlin, as well as Wei Manman and her ambiguous partner, the cold-blooded man Liu Bi. Zhao Xiran and the others were entrusted with the task of being loyal. Wei Manman and his ambiguous partner Liu Bi came to help each other when the road was rough. Although the people on this road were far apart, they met each other like old friends, and they were also paid attention to by Wen Zhu, who was full of confidence. Just set off and leave.

The author has something to say:

Chapter 80 80 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 80

◎Abnormalities in the villa area◎

The Zhang family were originally engaged in business. They started from scratch, built a huge fortune, and developed their company into one of the leading industries in the province. They have always been large taxpayers. Moreover, the old Zhang family has a simple population, and relatives can worry less. The Captain Zhang he raised will not bully men and dominate women. He has excellent academic performance since he was a child, and he is busy with work when he grows up, so he does not waste his family at all.

The daughter born next to the old couple is only in her early teens, and there is no room for squandering the family property. Therefore, the various jewelry, antiques, and various furniture and appliances with high configurations in the house that the Zhang family purchased to preserve their value should all be kept in their home if nothing unexpected happens.

However, if they hadn't arrived at Wenzhu, they wouldn't have thought of getting it back. Its hard to say how valuable these things are, and its even harder to say how many of them will fall into your hands even if you look for them.

The reason why they found Ma Linlin was simple.

If you want to maintain a relatively stable teammate relationship in the apocalypse, blood relationship is a very important factor, but in addition, at least a few people must have consistent three views and recognize each other, and they must have strong abilities, so as not to do it for one thing. Interests turn against each other.

The three of Ma Linlin are brother and sister, and they usually do things in a very orderly manner. They have a good reputation in Taoyuan, not to mention their strength. The two old men found it very credible after a little testing.