65

Chapter 65 65 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 65

◎Hot rewards◎

Regarding the fact that he could not protect the poor people all over the world, Wen Zhu's mentality was very calm, even plain: "What can I do? It's not me who caused their difficult life. I am even trying to give them a good life. This is not Is it limited by my ability? Even if they inevitably hate me for not just giving away things for free, or hate me for limiting the supply...it's not my fault, so why am I mentally drained?"

Faced with the psychological temptation provided by the system, Wenzhu had no need at all.

The system explained: "Because in the past, some hosts had a sensitive mentality and were very kind. When they saw the pitiful appearance of these people, they blamed themselves for not doing enough. Am I not afraid of you too..."

It's not that Wenzhu doesn't understand: "Only good people will feel uncomfortable and blame themselves because of the suffering of others, thinking that it is all their own fault. Of course they are very good and have conscience, but I am not a good person. And, I have to admit, that is Good people will collapse when they can't bear this cruel reality, but they can't change everything. As for me, I never blame myself, I always insult others."

System: "...Why do you think this is not a good thing?"

After Wen Zhu inspected the scene of Fengyun Base, he confirmed with the system that the high-level representatives of the two bases had already set off and would arrive at the store in no particular order under the system's secret operation. Then he turned around and walked into any door while chatting with the system: "Is that right? Good words mainly depend on the context. In the end of the world, I think it is better to be tougher and have lower requirements for yourself. I also have empathy. I feel uncomfortable when I see others hurt and suffer. But since I have no choice, I will At least I hope that I will be well. After all, I can be regarded as the savior of this world, right? Only if I stay calm and stable can I save more people. Being too emotional will not only move myself, but also those outside the door. .

What they want is food and clothing, not a few tears from others. If they can't change their situation, no matter how much they say or how much they express their inner feelings, it's just a desire to perform, and only you care.

Wenzhu didn't think this was called indifference, she thought it was called boundless love.

System: "...I really can't refute it."

After all, there is a popular saying in human beings: It is better to pay a large sum of money than to ask for help. Wenzhu has been working hard to give everyone a huge sum of money. Isn't she good enough?

Wenzhu fooled the system and walked into the reception hall by himself. The main purpose here is to redeem points, and also to post consumption instructions. Everyone must stay here for five minutes and pay attention to the rules before entering the stores on both sides to make purchases. Because it only has two functions: bathing and eating, diversion is easy.

If you are too hungry, eat first. If you can still bear it or if you have no room, take a shower first. When buying clothes or toiletries, you have to quickly meet the most basic needs before you have the brain capacity to think about it. The aroma in the restaurant was strong at this moment, and many people even tried to squeeze into the restaurant, regardless of the "fully booked" display at the door.

Wen Zhu knows that it is easy to read the rules but difficult to remember them. Fortunately, she had thought carefully and had already placed two tough security guards here. They held everyone at the door with electric batons, and shouted loudly from time to time: "Stop! I told you it's full!" Come in later!"