23

OK Novel Network - okNovel.net

oknovel.com > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Store and Back Factory > Chapter 23 Zombie Apocalypse, 23

Night mode

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

Chapter 23: The Zombie Apocalypse, 23

After the report, the maintenance staff will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently and refresh the page.

Wen Zhu ignored the bright eyes of the three people, and as soon as he opened his mouth, he was an old worker: "Do you want to apply for a card?"

Du Fang was originally entangled, and didn't know how to explain his mental journey to Wen Zhu, and apologized by the way. Although he is helpless, and he also knows that the boss can solve it, but the people who have the ability to do things in the last days have a great temper, and those who lead the team still pay attention to doing things and leave a line, and it is often difficult to do it alone. Du Fang was grateful to Wen Zhu, but he was afraid that the other party would think he was troublesome.

Just thinking about how to compensate, Du Fang heard Wen Zhu's familiar opening remarks, and quickly stood up: "Do it!" They'll do both!

As he spoke, Du Fang took out a few crystal nuclei and handed them to her sister and daughter respectively, asking them to apply for cards. Then, Du Fang hesitated and walked to the cash register, spitting, she was afraid that she had nothing to repay Wen Zhu.

Wen Zhu took out a large storage box from under the cash register, and the system put all the loot that was looted and did not need to be cleaned. As for clothes and backpacks, they will be handed over to cosmos to be washed before they are put on the shelves for sale.

"Well, you give priority to the things on their bodies, and give you a 20% discount." Wen Zhu was in a good mood.

This wave of crystal nuclei has more than 8,000 yuan in the account, although it is much less than she thought, what kind of bicycle do you need for a business that has no cost and ten thousand profits? Moreover, 6,000 of the more than 8,000 points were filled into the turnover, and seeing that most of the upgrade progress bar was filled, and he also recorded more than 2,000 points, Wen Zhu felt comfortable.

However, these nine people are inevitably too poor, and they are not as good as those four strong men.

Du Fang was already grateful to Wen Zhu for saving her life, but now seeing that she didn't plan to pursue herself, she was naturally very supportive and said that she wanted to buy it. By the way, she told Wen Zhu about the origin of these nine people.

"The surrounding immortal base, the boss was originally a rich second generation, and after the end of the world, he was lucky, he awakened his abilities very early, and he had a lot of materials, so he didn't want to come to the base with an official background, and he did it himself. The people under him also learned his style, there is no bottom line, and they say that they are collecting information and materials as an advance team, but they are actually rushing to rob others. When they met us this time, they originally planned to sell us all, but then they heard us talk and knew your existence here, and they became greedy again..."Du Fang was shocked, his hatred was clear, he paused for a moment, and continued: "There are indeed not many crystal nuclei on their bodies, because such a large-scale team must maintain their combat effectiveness, and they will spend a lot, well, you see that their weapons and equipment are very good, and they are well fed, all of them are superpowers, and they are not easy to serve."