18

OK Novel Network - okNovel.net

oknovel.com > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Store and Back Factory > Chapter 18 Zombie Apocalypse, 18

Night mode

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

Chapter 18: The Zombie Apocalypse, 18

After the report, the maintenance staff will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently and refresh the page.

The three of them were so amazed that they even forgot that their teammates were still waiting outside.

Lao Bai charged his points and found that the exchange ratio was very affordable. Although the small cake was more expensive, he could afford it, so he immediately bought one. Fortunately, he still had a trace of sanity, and before opening the package and sending it to his mouth, he made a clear move, and then turned to Xiao Li.

Xiao Li pushed his glasses, looked at them carefully for a moment, and nodded to him.

Man Man turned around, was dazzled by this world of flowers, and shouted: "How can there be sanitary napkins and tampons!"

Lao Bai and Xiao Li were a little uncomfortable, but they didn't say anything. Full of hindsight, he glanced at them, but he was not embarrassed, and ran directly to Wen Zhu: "Sister, you are too good here!" Why haven't I seen this store before?

She was undoubtedly tentative, but she was not annoying, and Wen Zhu replied to her normally: "This store is newly opened."

Man Man nodded thoughtfully, and then asked, "It's a bit troublesome to do business here, but it's not too troublesome." Sister, you are all hard currency here, and you are not afraid of deep alleys..."

As she spoke, she saw half a bowl of cherries on the front desk, her eyes froze, and she couldn't talk anymore. Unlike mangoes, durians and other fruits with a domineering aroma, the taste of cherries is not so strong, and the store is also spread with the aroma of cereals, steamed buns, meat sauce, and grilled sausages, so at first the three of them did not find that there were cherries behind the cashier.

They are still very polite and sensible, and looking around does not mean that their noses are drilled everywhere, otherwise they will be taught a lesson sooner or later.

The other two noticed that they were full of strangeness, and they also saw Cheerilee in her line of sight.

Boom!

The three of them swallowed in unison.

I thought I had forgotten the taste of the fruit, but I didn't expect that at the moment, all my mind was playing on a loop in the first person eating cherries reaction. The sweet and sour taste, the cool taste, the clicking sound, the smoothness of spitting out after biting into the core... This complete memory causes the brain to riot. Man Man couldn't take his eyes off: "Sister, do you sell this cherry?"

Wen Zhu shrugged: "The number is limited, according to the calculation, there are five first-class crystal nuclei in one place."

Expensive, of course very expensive, especially compared to the prices in the store, five cherries are two cupcakes and two cigarettes. But there was no fresh fruit in the cupcakes! And the bowl in front of Wen Zhu is undoubtedly the freshest, most delicious, and the largest cherries!

This thing was very expensive before the end of the world, and it belonged to the category that ordinary people would not buy and eat if they had nothing to do, and it was rare to see such a big size. Manman thinks the price is reasonable. She hesitated, she wanted to eat it very much, but reason said that it was useless to eat it, why eat this, it is not made like this when you have money.