5

OK Novel Network - okNovel.net

oknovel.com > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Store and Back Factory > Chapter 5 Zombie Apocalypse, 5

Night mode

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

Chapter 5: The Zombie Apocalypse, 5

After the report, the maintenance staff will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently and refresh the page.

A first-level crystal nucleus is 100 points, and a second-level one is 200, Wen Zhu thought curiously, I don't know if the third-level will be 300 or twice as many as the second-level 400.

The membership card shows that the new guest's name is Zhao Xiran, which is a very gentle name, which does not match my temperament.

She wasn't interested in the new guest in front of her. Although the eyebrows and eyes outside the black cloth can be seen to look good, but the big summer is still a fire-based ability, just killed seven or eight zombies and used his hands to dig out the crystal nucleus... The smell of his body and the state of his clothes couldn't make Wen Zhu's already cold heart fluctuate in any way. She stretched out her hand to the counter and gestured, "What do you want to eat?"

The man was quite young, and he glanced at Wenzhu several times, but he didn't say anything, and began to observe the storefront. Because the cauldron of steamed coarse grains was steaming and fragrant, he looked over there first, and naturally noticed the rules of the store.

It is very strange that there is such a clean and tidy store in the last days, but compared to other miserable doomsday special oddities, the appearance of this commissary, although unreasonable, is very acceptable. The young man obviously has a good ability level, and he has a crystal nucleus, so he doesn't save money at all.

He pulled down the black cloth that covered his face, ordered everything he ate, and asked for two sweet potatoes. Wen Zhu took out a large stainless steel dinner plate and put it all on for him.

The dinner plate is brought by the store, so it is not heavy and easy to use, and it is usually placed in the cabinet under the counter.

A bucket of instant noodles, a sandwich, a cupcake, two sweet potatoes, one corn, and one potato, a total of 94 points. Wen Zhu couldn't help but hissed in his heart, and said to the system: "Sure enough, the high-end market is the most profitable!"

Coupled with Du Fang's 20 points before, after this person leaves, she can be upgraded!

The system is calm: "The points required for late-stage upgrades will increase exponentially, and the host doesn't need to be overly happy."

"Okay." Wen Zhu didn't care much about the cold water poured on the system. Because she also played a simulation management game, she expected this, and the system has been okay for her so far, she doesn't feel that there is any information hidden, and the benefits are not bad, and the rewards given to her after the completion of the previous two tasks are 50 points. To be honest, she has a lot of conscience than her job before the end of the world, and it is also good to speak like this.

Wen Zhu was still in a good mood and sat behind the cash register to eat corn.

There was no way, Zhao Xiran ate really deliciously, which aroused Wen Zhu's appetite. She hadn't eaten corn with full grains and such a high quality after eating it for a long time, and she burped after gnawing it, only to find that she had really eaten it. Shaking her head, Wen Zhu felt a little bored, this sense of luxury of being full of nothing to do gave her an unreal sense of happiness.