49

OK Novel Network - okNovel.net

oknovel.com > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Store and Back Factory > Chapter 49 Zombie Apocalypse, 49

Night mode

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

Chapter 49: The Zombie Apocalypse, 49

After the report, the maintenance staff will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently and refresh the page.

The two female guards guarding the door heard the movement inside, but they didn't know whether to go in or not, and in their hesitation, the ability fluctuations inside had ended, and they breathed a sigh of relief - if it was a guest who wanted to kill the boss, it wouldn't end so quickly. Wei Chi is still inside, Tianfeng is also inside, one dozen three, how can it end so quickly?

These guards are not allowed to enter the Xiaobai Building for no reason, because Li Zhiyan is very suspicious and is afraid of being backstabbed by his own people, so especially the guards, they can't leave the scope of work one step, otherwise it will be regarded as a great violation and the end will be miserable. But if something really happened inside, they didn't go in time to stop it, and as long as Li Zhiyan was alive afterwards, their fate could be imagined.

Sure enough, after a while, Tianfeng walked out and said to them, "Call the doctor over, and in addition, go to the back mountain to dig a pit."

When the two guards heard this, their faces suddenly turned a little pale. Calling a doctor may be his own person injured, but burying a pit in the back mountain... This is a means of disposing of one's own people! Before the pit is buried, torture is still inflicted, what really happens inside?

They knew that there was a big event, they didn't dare to delay, and immediately went their separate ways, and the news here quickly spread to the ears of the high-level, and some of the people knew Li Zhiyan's temptation, and some knew that Wei Chi was not convinced, and they all had guesses, but they were not sure, so they came to Xiaobailou to ask for a meeting.

There are only male and female servants inside the small white building, there are no guards, and after a briefing, I don't know why it took more than ten minutes to invite the nine people who had already arrived to enter-Li Zhiyan bowed to twelve people, and now himself, Tianfeng, and Wei Chi, who was half-dead and was woken up by the doctor, were all inside, and there were only nine people left.

These nine people have their own positions, and it can be seen from the order of entering the door that Tianlong and Tianhu have faint tension on their faces, and they are the first to enter the door. What they are afraid of is that it is Tianfeng who is injured, or that there will be twists and turns in the introduction of Taoyuan this time, and Tianfeng will be implicated as an advocate.

Moreover, they have all experienced the enjoyment of Taoyuan, and in their hearts, they don't think that Wei Chi's disgust with Wen Zhu is justified. Wen Zhu is just doing business, she has so many materials and lives a comfortable and exquisite life, how can she still look down on this base? Moreover, compared to the materials in other places, the price of Taoyuan is not too low. What is there to dislike about Wei Chi?

Although the slander in his heart is one set at a time, but the two Tianlong and Tianhu are not fools, knowing that Wei Chi is unscrupulous, sharpening his knife Huo Huo is ready to give Wen Zhu a dismount, but he has not received effective restraints, it must be that Li Zhiyan also has his own considerations in his heart, so he didn't show his dissatisfaction and tendencies.