141

Pinellia novel

Chapter 141 141 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 141

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 140 140 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 140

Next chapter: Chapter 142 142 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 142

Chapter 141 141 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 141

◎Soothing Methods◎

The movements in City No. 3 cannot be hidden from the people around them. As soon as they saw them with a completely new look and the sign of Taoyuan, the leaders of the surrounding bases felt their hearts sinking: It's over.

Zhao Yong, who is the strongest and most evil, cannot resist the menacing Wen Zhu. It is hard to say whether they can maintain their current position in the new power system.

When Taoyuan first appeared, none of them took this place seriously. At most, they thought it was a small biscuit that they could eat in one bite if they took the time. After all, it was just such a small shop, and it probably didn't have a lot of supplies. It was just a little strange, so I didn't take it seriously at all.

Who would have thought? It has only been a few months, and Taoyuan swallowed up Zhao Yong's territory in a blink of an eye. They thought Zhao Yong was standing on the top of the mountain in this place.

There were a lot of frictions in each base at the beginning. Everyone has been able to survive until now, and the fighting was of course back and forth. Only Zhao Yong can stand firmly on top, and his hot weapons seem to be inexhaustible.

Everyone around him knows that Zhao Yong has a system. Because he didn't try to hide it, he just subconsciously didn't announce it to the enemy, so he still had some brains. But his enemies can infiltrate into the Kingdom of Heaven and seek information everywhere, so basically the locals know the strange things about Zhao Yong and can't beat him, so they get along fairly well with him.

Because Zhao Yong has not told anyone what his ultimate goal is in a big way. He only talks about ruling the world to his subordinates and the harem, but how many people will take these words seriously?

People outside naturally think that there is a basis for peaceful coexistence with him.

The same is true for Wenzhu now. Because he occupies Zhao Yong's territory, others take it for granted that he, like Zhao Yong, can live in peace as long as he separates his power.

Except for a few people who know something about bus stops, they think this has threatened their own survival. If the other party wants to attack you, they can pick a bus stop closest to you and station troops directly in front of your home. This is not like living in peace. Attitude.

Therefore, their request was to have Wenzhu demolish the bus station.

Perhaps Zhao Yong, a cheating person, maintained peace here for too long, so that after Wenzhu started the annexation plan, he found that their fighting experience and awareness were seriously lacking.

She is working hard here, sharpening her skills. People from other bases came to tell us that if they want to integrate into the local ecosystem, they must first demolish the bus stop in front of our house.

Wenzhu thought it was a bit funny and refused: "No."

The other party was stunned: "Why?"

Wenzhu thought this man was so stupid, shrugged and said: "Because I still need it."