15

OK Novel Network - okNovel.net

oknovel.com > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Store and Back Factory > Chapter 15 Zombie Apocalypse, 15

Night mode

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

Chapter 15: The Zombie Apocalypse, 15

After the report, the maintenance staff will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently and refresh the page.

These people are quite good at taking advantage of loopholes. Although Wen Zhu said that the situation of the hotel was not clear, so he did not accept reservations, but as long as there were no stupid people, they would know, and Wen Zhu would say it at that time. If you can't book, then pay for it, how can you leave a good impression after recharging, and don't you have a priority compared to others?

When the time comes, like today, remind me in time, isn't it easy to live in a hotel?

Although Ma Linlin is careful in her calculations, she has a clear mind and knows that the money she should spend must not be saved, and her two teammates are not stupid. Zhao Xiran is not as inhuman as his unapproachable appearance, and he understands it very well. Seeing that the bamboo was collected, several people showed satisfied expressions, eating what should be eaten, and packing what should be packed.

The weather is hot, Zhao Xiran is still a fire-based ability, and he doesn't take much food away every time, for fear of wasting it. Because of this, although his hunting range is getting farther and farther, he basically guarantees to come once every two days. The end times have led to different changes in the human body, and the higher the ability level, the stronger the ability to endure physiological needs such as eating, drinking, and Lazar.

Zhao Xiran originally considered that the big team was coming, so he had to go farther away to harvest one more wave before they swept away. This time, the base did not ask him to participate in the sweep, of course, he was taking care of his own extra money. Now when he heard about the hotel, I don't know why Zhao Xiran just thought that it would inevitably start after the big team left, so he decided to save less crystal nuclei and book the hotel first.

He still has some crystal nuclei at the bottom of the box in his hand, and he is not afraid of being green and yellow, and it is very easy to go alone.

Wen Zhu saw it in his eyes, and he also had a guess in his heart, and after seeing him leave, he was in a good mood and said to the system: "As long as the things sold are hard enough, it is really easy to make money in this troubled world."

The system answered: "Then you have to be hard enough."

Wen Zhu smiled and patted it: "The main thing is that you are powerful, otherwise how many people can provide warm and comfortable living conditions before the end of the world?" Although a large base can ensure safety and order, how can it be so easy to live a good life? In terms of enjoyment, it is difficult to lift shoes for Taoyuan.

With just clean water and plenty of food, it's not something that ordinary people can enjoy! Wen Zhu was also the backbone of the base before, with a top-ranked combat effectiveness, an independent residence, and a supply of basic materials, but if you want to get this kind of treatment, you have to work hard and enjoy it purely?

How can it be?

Zhao Xiran's relatives of the base leaders who have contributed to their contributions are not casually everywhere. The smaller the base, the darker the rules, but the more complex the ecology, the more frequent the turmoil. It's normal for small bases to fight around, swallow each other, stage backstabs, rebellions, and backstabs again. The big base also looks at the style of action, Wen Zhu's original base was an official background before the end of the world, and he was heroic and upright, and he also implemented an iron-blooded policy, so it ensured the survival of the vast majority of people to the greatest extent.