4

OK Novel Network - okNovel.net

oknovel.com > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Store and Back Factory > Chapter 4 Zombie Apocalypse, 4

Night mode

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

Chapter 4: The Zombie Apocalypse, 4

After the report, the maintenance staff will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently and refresh the page.

The system was interrupted from the broadcast of completing the task, and directly began to answer: "There are three new commodities for the task reward, 50 private points, and you can also choose one of the following rewards: an air fryer, with 50 pieces of oiled paper, a box of bread of various flavors, 20, or 5 self-heating small hot pots." The commissary now has a turnover: 20, and points are still required to upgrade: 80, so please keep up the good work.

A picture of a three-choice reward appeared in front of Wen Zhu's eyes. She struggled painfully for a long time. There is a semi-finished fried chicken combination in the mall, and you only need fifteen points to get a big pack, put it in the air fryer and wait for a while to eat fried chicken that has not been seen for many years! But bread and hot pot are ready-made foods that don't need to spend points at all! She's really miserable!

The air fryer in the mall is more expensive, 30 points, but it will come with kitchen utensils such as tongs and shovels, and the color is optional. There are also in the bread mall, 10 points for 20, and a self-heating small hot pot for 5 points. Wen Zhu calculated the account for a while, and felt that he was too hungry to count. She had just eaten a bucket of instant noodles and a sandwich, she was not very hungry, but she was very hungry, and finally thought that buying fried chicken without Coke would not be enjoyable, but if she bought Coke, she would spend more, so she still chose a self-heating small hot pot.

She comforted herself: "As long as you open the door, there will be business, if there is a business, there will be an upgrade, if you upgrade, there will be anything, there will be anything, I can meet my wishes, even if it is not very rational, it doesn't matter, I will have anything..."

After hypnotizing for a while, Wen Zhu made up his mind to choose a self-heating small hot pot, picked up the glass water cup that appeared after the decoration on the table, Wen Zhu came outside, opened a box of rattan pepper-flavored small hot pot and put it on the table, and then poured a cup of cold water from the cup into the compartment below, covered the lid, and took a cup of hot water for himself.

Cosmos was still working on the washing machine. Wen Zhu was a little reluctant, and stretched out his hand to rua a handful of fluffy long hairs, and suddenly had a sense of stability. She couldn't hold back, hugged cosmos and comforted herself for a while, until cosmos moved her body slightly, wanting to turn around, and Wenzhu didn't let go.

It turned out that the time set by the washing machine had arrived, and the clothes had to be re-set to dry after washing before they could be taken out and put on the drying side. The leather jacket was clean after rubbing, and it had been dried aside by cosmos. Wen Zhu took two steps back to let it work, and he looked at the spotless bathroom.

The toilet and shower are on the left and right, but the space seems to be much larger, the first thing you see when you enter the door is the ceramic sink, marble countertop, a mirror on the wall, and on the right is a shelf with basic items such as facial cleanser, body lotion, soap box and soap. There is a towel rack against the wall on the left, and there is a basin under the sink that can be used to wash feet.