17

OK Novel Network - okNovel.net

oknovel.com > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Store and Back Factory > Chapter 17 Zombie Apocalypse, 17

Night mode

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

Chapter 17: The Zombie Apocalypse, 17

After the report, the maintenance staff will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently and refresh the page.

Throwing away this author's immoral novel, Wen Zhu continued to watch the boring daily life of the store.

Recently, business is very normal, old customers often come to the door, new customers also increase over time, mainly in a city activities, although everyone is very wary, but after encountering the same kind, old customers always can't help but publicize it. The other party may not believe it or not, but with the increase in the range of activities of old customers, Wenzhu can finally get a few more people here.

Once you enter this store, there are few who are not captured. Even if they are hard-hearted, who can refuse a clean food source and a large amount of high-quality and low-cost food?

Wen Zhu saw that he was about to upgrade again, and he felt that he didn't need to do anything, just open the store at about the same time every day and close the store.

If people live a comfortable life and have sufficient materials, they always want to improve the quality. Wen Zhu sat at the cash register and thought wildly, and unconsciously began to miss the taste of roasted sweet potatoes, roasted corn, and baked potatoes. Boiled and steamed are delicious, but they are not the same.

She stood up lazily, took herself three volcanic stone grilled sausages to the plate, sat back and ate slowly, while eating, she thought of braised pork, back to the pot meat, boiled pork slices, boneless chicken feet, chopped pepper fish head...

Saliva flowed downward.

System:......

"As long as you keep upgrading, you will have what you want." In the end, he couldn't hold back, and the system comforted Wen Zhu.

Wen Zhu nodded: "Well, I believe in you."

After eating the grilled sausages and throwing away the bamboo sticks, Wen Zhu returned to the back, washed a bowl of cherries for himself, and continued to sit at the cash register and eat. She hadn't gotten tired of eating cherries, and every time she took a bite and heard the crisp cracking sound, she felt a burst of happiness, and she was so engrossed in eating that she almost didn't hear the noise outside.

The system reminded a sentence: "More than a dozen people, jeeps, big orders!"

It sounded like the system was excited, Wen Zhu was also quite interested, put down the cherry, took a tissue to wipe his mouth, stood up and walked to the door to watch.

There is indeed a modified jeep more than 100 meters ahead, which looks bulletproof and is painted in low-key black, and the side seems to be sprayed with white paint, which is very arrogant and cool. There was indeed a shadowy head in the jeep, Wen Zhu squinted his eyes and looked at it several times, thought about it, opened the door of the store, and lay down on the recliner in front of the door, confident, lazy, and bored shaking his feet.

It used to be close to the downtown area, so it was a good place to set up a store, but now it's about the same as a weird shop in a ghost town, so you should be wary. But Wen Zhu will not take the initiative to solicit customers, her style of doing business focuses on a willing person to take the bait. After all, everyone is having a hard time, and they are all very vigilant, and active sales seem to be unpredictable.