6

OK Novel Network - okNovel.net

oknovel.com > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Store and Back Factory > Chapter 6 Zombie Apocalypse, 6

Night mode

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

Chapter 6: The Zombie Apocalypse, 6

After the report, the maintenance staff will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently and refresh the page.

Early the next morning, Wen Zhu woke up when the sky was slightly bright. She didn't have a clock yet, so she couldn't tell the exact time, but the days were extremely long during the heat, and she shouldn't have slept long, but she was already full of energy. Yawned and went to the bathroom to pee and take a shower, and Wenzhu rubbed himself with shampoo and shower gel and bath towel.

Because of the height and proportion, Wen Zhu can rub his back, although it is a little awkward, but there is no dead angle all over the body. This time there was enough water, enough time, enough shower gel, and a lot of ash was washed away by the hot water, and finally I felt completely clean, and I was very touched by the beauty of brushing her teeth and washing her face with conditioner, and using facial cleanser and toothpaste, so she rinsed her mouth in a good mood, washed off the conditioner, wiped her hair repeatedly with a towel, and then simply applied a body lotion similar to baby oil, and came to the store with a half-dry hair.

After opening the curtain and opening the door, Wen Zhu brought himself breakfast to eat. Cross-bridge rice-noodle-flavored instant noodles with a pack of cold-temperature sucking jelly, a cupcake, a boiled corn, and a big white steamed bun are her breakfast.

Wen Zhu was eating and thinking about what he needed in the next stage. Clocks, hair dryers, more clothes, bigger wardrobes... Alas, the demand is always endless. It's a rare feeling to be able to see every step of the way, to be able to live a better life every day.

After breakfast, the hygiene of cosmos is done, and the sun is fully rising. Wen Zhu sat on a recliner and looked at the dilapidated street scene outside, shaking the zombies strolling, and thinking about eating a self-heating small hot pot with steamed potatoes at noon. Because of the beauty of life, she felt that she was not irritable at all, and she was not angry at all.

After the cosmos finished its work, it would randomly choose a place to stand and standby, so that the big lump looked well-behaved and docile. Even if he knew in his heart that it was not a doll that grew up with him, Wen Zhu couldn't help but want to touch it, so he summoned it over and asked it to stretch out his hand and put it on the chaise longue and lay down and stroke it himself.

Tranquility, happiness, this kind of bland happiness has not been seen for a long time, it would be nice if I could live it for a lifetime...

Wen Zhu, who was in this mood, heard a rude voice the next moment: "I'm grass!" Run over there! You're a letter ball! Blind! There's a shop over there! The door is open, let's get in and get in! The one with little!

A group of three people, two men and one woman, quickly roared with a large group of zombies. Wen Zhu sat up, and saw three people running in quickly, closing the door, looking for something to top the door, a set of movements were very skillful, and directly ignored her sitting on the chair.

Wen Zhu jumped up quickly, kicked people away one by one, and his face was suddenly gloomy: "This is my shop!"

As soon as they made a move, the three of them saw that her strength was above them, and they didn't have time to think about it in a hurry just now, they only saw Wen Zhu from a distance, and they didn't necessarily live yet, so they only cared about themselves, and now they were kicked to the ground and immediately understood that she was not a good stubble, and immediately resigned to it, and immediately returned politely: "I'm sorry big guy, we didn't mean it!" But there are really a lot of zombies out there! Gotta close the door quickly!