19

OK Novel Network - okNovel.net

oknovel.com > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Store and Back Factory > Chapter 19 Zombie Apocalypse, 19

Night mode

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

Chapter 19: The Zombie Apocalypse, 19

After the report, the maintenance staff will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently and refresh the page.

The stainless steel basin in her hand is not big, with a capacity of more than 1,000 milliliters, and the crimson cherries in it are piled up sharply, and there are water droplets on it.

Wen Zhu sat at the cash register and took a look at the turnover first. She has only been in for a while, and more than a dozen people have brought more than 2,000 points into the account, looking at the list given by the system, in addition to the most basic food and drink, cigarettes, small cakes, sanitary napkins and the like have also sold a lot.

Xiao Man looked at the stainless steel basin, his eyes were full of longing, but he retracted his gaze and bit the meat bag in his hand fiercely. The meat bun is pork mixed with diced bamboo shoots and diced shiitake mushrooms, the aroma is domineering and arrogant, and it is also very delicious, and one is only 6 points, a first-class crystal nucleus is enough to buy dozens of buns, not as fragrant as cherries?

Seeing her being greedy, Lao Bai and Xiao Li both felt sour, and subconsciously touched the backpack containing the fruit packing box. There are many people, and they are not good at opening their mouths to appease Xiaoman, Lao Bai looked at the captain: "Brother, do you want to buy it?"

He has the intention of helping Wenzhu promote business, but it is also for the team to have a good relationship with the big guy. Zhou Jinghui understood this, and he didn't reach out to check the cherries, and he knew at a glance that this kind of delicate thing was not troublesome enough if something went wrong when he touched it. He thought about his wife who was waiting for him to go back at the base, and took a deep breath: "I'll buy ten."

It's not that he can't afford more, but the boss said that the quantity is limited, and he always has to consider other brothers. Besides, this thing should not be eaten or drunk, even if you want to supplement vitamins, you can eat some vegetables, and he bought it for his wife. Zhou Jinghui was originally married, but divorced after retiring for various reasons, and his only child also left with his ex-wife.

It was precisely because of this stimulation that Zhou Jinghui awakened his ability very early. He turned his pain into a sense of responsibility and compassion, saved many people along the way, and gained a second marriage. Although there is no government and marriage system now, in relatively stable places, as long as you decide to be husband and wife, it is widely publicized, that is, it is recognized as a couple.

His wife is a doctor, and she has no awakening ability after the end of the world, but she has rich clinical experience and is still studying Chinese medicine, so she is also a busy person in the base and is highly respected. Zhou Jinghui didn't care about himself, but thinking that his wife couldn't eat the food here, and he hadn't eaten fruit for a long time, he still made up his mind to buy it.

Because Wen Zhu said that cherries can be transferred and directly received crystal nuclei, not counted in the membership card, there should not be many such opportunities.

He bought it, and Wen Zhu took out the packing box and packed it. With him taking the lead, there were also people buying it scattered in the back, although there were not many dozen people, but a pot of cherries was still sold out, and Wenzhu's original half of the bowl was not kept. She couldn't help but sigh, the fruit business is easy to do, don't look at the end of the world, everyone's collective consumption is downgraded like jumping off a building, but there are people who can afford luxury goods at any time, and there are not a few.