45

OK Novel Network - okNovel.net

oknovel.com > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Store and Back Factory > Chapter 45 Zombie Apocalypse, 45

Night mode

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

Chapter 45: The Zombie Apocalypse, 45

After the report, the maintenance staff will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently and refresh the page.

Tianfeng loves to use women, this is well known, and no one has an opinion.

First, the Fengyun base has a strong atmosphere of rivers and lakes, and although she is a woman with superb skills and prestige, it is obviously the most convenient to use female subordinates, and it is best for herself. Second, girls are willing to come out to do things, and they also feel that female leaders are safer and more comfortable.

Although this is not an absolute truth, it is accepted by most people. Mao Miaomiao's ability level is not outstanding, but it is also worth wooing, especially since she is obviously Wenzhu's old customer, Tianfeng is also happy to take her, let her familiarize herself with the working environment of Fengyun Base, and by the way, change the atmosphere of rushing with Wenzhu from official to more private.

With her previous work experience, the more personality she has, the more people who don't consider other factors, as long as she has sufficient resources (money), she is very generous. Attitude is everything.

Tianfeng is now in the Fengyun base, purely with the mentality of a worker, she just wants to do a good job of the things handed over to her, as long as she doesn't miss her life and future, as for more, she can't think about it. Originally, she knew about the management problems in the base and the problems of various bosses and colleagues, but what could she do?

Born in troubled times, a few blind passes. Anyway, as long as there is no strong hostility and hostility among an adept person of her level, even if the base is gone, she can still continue to work in another place.

If you are poor, you will be good to yourself, and if you are good, you will help the world, which is a very ideal state, and people like her who are not up or down can naturally only try their best to do their part. The girls under Tianfeng, although they still have to work very hard, but at least the treatment is fair, on par with the men in the base, completely linked to ability, and in the face of male harassment and teasing, they can also decide according to their hearts with a hard attitude, this advantage is enough to make a girl like Mao Miaomiao, who has seen the sinister hearts of people, die.

Tianfeng often feels that he is responsible for these girls.

The base basically has some regulations on the relationship between men and women. For example, in principle, it is not allowed to trade money and sex, or power and sex.

First, it corrupts the atmosphere and pollutes the leadership, and second, it spreads diseases and affects combat and production. These two reasons are all related to interests, so the implementation is okay. Of course, men and women, men and women, no matter what gender, several people, if something wants to happen, they only need to find a secluded place and take off their pants, and it won't take long to finish the business, so it is impossible to completely ban trading.

Moreover, even if it is not for money, sex, food, survival, power, and other tangible and intangible benefits, it is more and more common to just relieve pressure from each other, or to sleep casually after looking at each other. Human morality is not a strong constraint in itself, and the pressure of the end times and the fear of dying at any time, as well as the lack of entertainment, are objectively all reasons that lead to chaotic and random relationships.