113

Pinellia novel

Chapter 113 113 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 113

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 112 112 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 112

Next chapter: Chapter 114 114 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 114

Chapter 113 113 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 113

◎The Greatly Changed Taoyuan◎

After the reception of Shuguang Base was completed, Wenzhu immediately built a breeding farm and a slaughterhouse. The farms mainly raise common poultry and livestock, providing meat, eggs, milk and other ingredients. The poultry are mainly chickens, ducks and geese, and the livestock are mainly pigs, cattle and sheep. Chickens are white-feathered chickens and laying hens that grow quickly and have high feed conversion rates. It only takes two months from hatching to slaughtering. They may not have a chicken smell, but they can ensure cheap and large supply of meat and eggs.

The same goes for pigs, mainly cross-breed pink-skinned pigs. It only takes 90 days from piglet to slaughter. The piglets are even produced in a laboratory and do not require sows to give birth. Although there are many technological components, there is no choice in quality or quantity.

The raw materials in the breeding farm are relatively simple and easy to plan. What is more complicated is the processing workshop after the slaughtering in the slaughterhouse. The current plan is to mainly make sausages, braised pork, vacuum-packed barbecue, preserved eggs, sesame eggs and other items that are easy to preserve, have rich taste, and have a high public acceptance rate.

In addition, the slaughterhouse will also classify the slaughtered meat and determine the selling price according to location and fatness. Since it is an integrated industry and it is the only one, the price will be very stable.

Wenzhu is not the kind of person who pursues the taste of chicken or meat. She thinks that as long as she can eat it, it will be fine. If you are before the end of the world, you may also pay attention to whether it is a locally produced three-yellow chicken or free-range chicken. But now the three-yellow chicken is probably either extinct or mutated into a man-eating giant chicken. Or farmed white-feathered chickens are safer.

Although it can't be used to make soup.

Now there are only varieties that grow quickly and have high feed conversion rates. In fact, Wenzhu’s points are not enough to purchase. We can only ensure the supply first, and then improve the quality once the quantity is available.

Wenzhu has also reserved a high-end site. If someone wants to spend a lot of money to buy three-yellow chickens or free-range chickens, she can also produce them.

There is no conflict between ensuring people's livelihood needs and making money.

After handing over the boring work of recruiting employees for the four industries to the secretarial team, Wenzhu set off for the Qiming base, bringing with him an armed team of 120 people.

This number is not the limit of Taoyuan, it is just the number of people who can meet Wenzhu's requirements now. The temporary captain is Zhou Jinghui. This person has extraordinary abilities and excellent moral character. He has served as a soldier before. There is no one more suitable than him to take charge of discipline and training. Although it made the new armed members miserable, no one backed down in anger, they all gritted their teeth and persisted.

After several days of emergency gathering and special training, they were in good shape and familiar with the equipment, so they could be pulled out to work. With such a high salary and benefits, and such good benefits, it takes a thousand days to raise troops and use them only for a short time. Even if this time it is just a matter of force and deterrence, the attitude is still in place.