156

Pinellia novel

Chapter 156 156 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 156

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 155 155 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 155

Next chapter: Chapter 157 157 ★ The end of the zombie apocalypse, 157

Chapter 156 156 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 156

◎New Year, New Rules◎

The Spring Festival starts on the 23rd of the twelfth lunar month.

In other words, after the end of the world, knowing the time clearly, or even just knowing what month it is, can be considered a luxury. Only some big shots with electronic watches, perpetual calendars, electronic clocks, etc. can know exactly what day it is today and what time it is now. Time has always been a luxury, and once most people don't know the time, even if someone knows it, it will be difficult for this group to make plans accurate to the hour.

The concept of time for most people in the apocalypse can only be as early as morning or afternoon, but the specific time is impossible to determine, so they have to throw away their concept of time. Living in this chaotic state for a long time, people's brains will become rigid, they will procrastinate more and more, and they will pay less and less attention to time.

Wen Zhu discovered that even if he lives in Taoyuan, time is already at his fingertips, and information such as the year, month, day, and time can be seen everywhere. People who have developed the habit of procrastination will still inevitably make extraneous things. It is still difficult to do things according to the schedule. Habits that need to be developed.

So she used school courses to bring everyone back to a regular and timetable life, and tried to find things for everyone to do. She also arranged festivals with a sense of ritual, and started to announce them early and sell festival supplies to let them feel The passage of time automatically urges me to start working.

After all, if they want to buy holiday supplies, they often have to queue up and prepare points in advance. Then some time before the sales start, the expenditures have to be adjusted. If they can work hard to make some extra money, they have to arrange it themselves. As time goes by, don't you develop self-management skills?

In addition, the workplace will also provide holiday benefits, which makes you count the days on your fingers and look forward to it. How can you not remember the time?

It is easy to re-create a regular life, but it is difficult to fit people into it. Wenzhu feels that he has good intentions and can be called both a father and a mother.

Fortunately, the New Year's Eve came smoothly without any surprises. Due to more sufficient preparation time, the effect of the Spring Festival Gala was much better than that of the Mid-Autumn Festival Gala. The five cities were linked together, and there was a sense of happiness of being able to see the grand future. Rather than colorful programs, they can see a life gradually returning to control, gradually gaining safe happiness, and the atmosphere is close to carnival.

But for Wenzhu, this is still work. A year ago, I started to hold meetings with people from all walks of life one by one to arrange work for the next year, keep in touch with each other, distribute benefits to various units directly under me, hold internal parties, and even arrange a New Year's Eve dinner for the Spring Festival Gala, and watch the program with them. I started paying New Year greetings on the first day of the new year... I was so busy that my feet never touched the ground.

These tasks seem to be just cosmetic projects, but in fact they are quite important and are no less important than pragmatic tasks. Wenzhu just doesn't like socializing, but it doesn't mean he doesn't know the importance of socializing. All the jobs that could be replaced by a secretary throughout the year were taken over, and now was the time to express her position at the end of the year, so she had to come forward.